Achievement Trading Thread

iiDaRReN316x

Alright this is what I have so far and I am afraid it's not looking so good. WHITESH0ES, thanks for signing up. If we get this thing rolling you'll be 2nd since severed360 signed up a couple of days ago. Tell your buddies to sign up or to send me a friend request with a message.

Saturday October 27 at 12:00PM (GMT-6 aka US Central time).

1. severed360

2.WHITESH0ES

4. KingxGraham

Well...I guess this is a fail. Oh well...maybe next time. :(

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friend and I are nearly done with this title, as you would figure we need the multiplayer achievements to complete it. If you'd like to get it and help us get it message us on Xbox; Captin Zedpo(Him) Flameclysm (Me). We need to do the Advanced Co op missions,Kingpin,Compulsive liar and Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker ace. If you can help we would be grateful,and of course help you get what you need too.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok! This'll be my second attempt at hosting a Kingpin boosting sessio. Repost and add your name to the list below. The order of who gets the achievement will be determined on who signs up first. BRING YOUR DYNAMITE!!!

Saturday November 17 at 12:00PM (GMT-6 aka US Central time).

4. KingxGraham

Be sure to add me on XBOX Live as soon as you add your name to the list that way we can communicate before hand. Some of you have done so already, but be sure to add your name here that way we get a full count.

• 2 weeks later...
1. Wibbletaru

3.TheGreg666

4. KingxGraham

Looking to do the Liars and Cheats DLC MP achievements and Kingpin achievement.

I have a bunch of other MP ACHs to get as well, so FR me if you want to trade any. Poker Ace, Liars Dice, etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Alright so unless someone is going to add me to a team, I will be taking responsibility of organizing a team for the Kingpin achievement. Let me know if there is one, if not... Who wants to be on mine? I have myself and one other so far...

Let's get this started.

1. DamagedWill

2. Kasland