What sub do you usually buy in SubWay?

Agent Aero

Right, so i live in the Uk and i'm not sure if the Subway sandwich bar place is the same in the US. But me and my friends usually go there everyday for lunch and we always buy the same things but we all get different Subs.

I will always get:

Footlong Italian BMT with plain Italian bread (Name escapes me)

also i'll have, onions, lettuce and mayonnaise (:

To drink it's a coke zero(Screw diabetes)

So without further ado state your sub!

This may seem like a very stupid question but i'm just wondering (:

Edited by Agent Aero
Better format

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.. i dont choose a sub thats already made on the menus etc, i just tell the guy/girl what i want and they do it for you here in Australia. Pretty sure its the same around the world.

Anyway.. i usually get Italian herbs and cheese for bread, foot long. I get meatballs, shredded cheese, lettuce, tomato, pineapple, olives and meatball sauce. And i get it fresh. And salt and pepper too haha :)

Then, i get either 2 or 4 cookies, depends how hungry i am haha. And i get a diet coke aswell :) Why diet coke? cos i like the taste way better than normal coke haha.

Thats my order @ subway :)

I usually have the Teriyaki on Herbs and Cheese, or Meatball Marinara on Hearty Italian/White/Herbs and Cheese.

I always have cheese, lettuce, cucumber, green peppers, loads of pickles and a stupidly high amount of jalapenos. Sauces are southwest, hot chilli and sweet chilli.

And what's more; it's always free! I love working at Subway sometimes. :p

12" Hearty Italian with Turkey & Ham, no cheese, then onions and loads of the sliced gherkins, (pickles, I think other countries might know it as).

Then sometimes I'll just get a Sprite aswell.

Oh, and for more of a snack, I really like their mini-wrap thing.

It has sausage, beans and egg in it, it's on the 99p menu thing.

I usually have the Teriyaki on Herbs and Cheese, or Meatball Marinara on Hearty Italian/White/Herbs and Cheese.

I always have cheese, lettuce, cucumber, green peppers, loads of pickles and a stupidly high amount of jalapenos. Sauces are southwest, hot chilli and sweet chilli.

And what's more; it's always free! I love working at Subway sometimes. :p

I truly envy you (:

I would love to work at my local subway but the area is not very good, in fact, someone got stabbed outside of the subway today. As i was waiting for the bus about 100metres away.

I'm talking very off topic but it's an off-topic forum d:

I truly envy you (:

I would love to work at my local subway but the area is not very good, in fact, someone got stabbed outside of the subway today. As i was waiting for the bus about 100metres away.

I'm talking very off topic but it's an off-topic forum d:

I always work the Saturday nights until closing at 3am, and it gets pretty bad. You can always expect to see a fight in the shop, sometimes they try to get over the counter to attack us, it's hilarious!

It's a good job, but it's not as easy as people think. Preparing all that food, at 8am in the morning, with just one other person on shift with you is not bloody easy. It's a nightmare, which is why I'm glad a lot of my shifts start in the afternoon, when that's all done.

I always work the Saturday nights until closing at 3am, and it gets pretty bad. You can always expect to see a fight in the shop, sometimes they try to get over the counter to attack us, it's hilarious!

I guess it's always fun to attack drunkards with 12inch piece of bread and squirt some sort of condiment in their eyes? Hot sauce ftw?

(:

Foot long sweet onion chicken teriyaki on wheat bread with lettuce, tomatoes, and a LOT of pickles, also mayonnaise and sweet onion sauce.

So when you order do you have to ask for about 5 portions of pickles? Lol.

Everytime i go in there i always want more onions and lettuce but i never ask for more because i feel embarrassed because it's free anyway and i feel like i'm taking the pi*s. Haha.

So when you order do you have to ask for about 5 portions of pickles? Lol.

Everytime i go in there i always want more onions and lettuce but i never ask for more because i feel embarrassed because it's free anyway and i feel like i'm taking the pi*s. Haha.

Some of them will give you more, within reason, but I work differently. If someone asks for a lot of something, they get A LOT. :p

If they ask for even more, I give them even more. I make their sandwiches like I'd make my own. :p

Some of them will give you more, within reason, but I work differently. If someone asks for a lot of something, they get A LOT. :p

If they ask for even more, I give them even more. I make their sandwiches like I'd make my own. :p

Man I would love that.

Apparently too many people don't understand it when you say a lot, no matter how much emphasis you put on it.

i think it is funny how every forum has a thread like this :p

BLT

Italian Herbs+Cheese Bread

Extra Tomatoes and Pickles

Black Olives

Onions

Salt+Pepper

Vinegar

oddly, no lettuce. So I guess it is a BT, or maybe BPT (pickles :p). Some workers are clueless on the term "Extra". I literally say " a little bit of onions" and I get more than the person in front of me got. but when i say "LOOOOOOTTTS of pickles," really emphasizing 'lots', and they gingerly put about 6 slices on there. would 0 pickles be "a little" then?

I stopped going to subway once because al the subway workers in my city are polish so speak little english. I said BBQ sauce. She grabs the pepper. I say no pepper. She put some on i say stop she puts more on I say no pepper! She puts more on till i get her manager to stop. How could she even think I was meaning more?

It was busy at the time so i went im nto coming back to this store while you are the manager here. And now like 4 to 6 months later he not the manager anymore and turns out she got fired for not doing her job correctly (woman who served me). So I went back today and I am free again till I get angry at workers again LOL. (also there another 2 subways in my city just far away from where I casualy go).

Subways are also adictive. I ate like 4 footlongs all for lunch one day LOL. Well they were Buy one get one free. :) YUMMMMMMM I could go one right now.

Screw the subs. White macadamia nut cookies is where it's at!

Also Agent, you're paying for the sub, it's not like they are giving it to you for free. If you want more lettuce and onions, ask away. :)

My friend will always buy 3-4 macadamia nut cookies, usually resulting in the shop having no more left.

Sometimes i get my friend to buy it for me because she doesn't mind in showing herself up, i get very self-conscious haha. It's because the one time i DID ask for more the woman behind the counter looked so disappointed with herself and i felt like some sort of tyrant.

Oh, the emotional complications of a sandwich bar :)

I stopped going to subway once because al the subway workers in my city are polish so speak little english.

I get a lot of this aswell, the workers are usually polish or indian. I remember once i ordered my usual and found tuna in my sub! But i didn't bother taking it back because i didn't want to make a scene. Ha.

Edited by Agent Aero