Need a double Xp or Triple XP

Yeah, not really... If anything the first double exp was almost to much. Tons of folks leveled up to Prime in a single weekend. A triple exp would just kill the online community all together, everyone would reach the level cap in two days and half the players would just stop playing since they've finished the game.

I think a double exp once a month is a reasonable amount, then again I like to play the game so my exp is just a bonus for doing what I love. XD

I was surprised they had a double xp event already. Gears of War 2 didn't have a double xp event after they introduced the new ranks for a couple of months at least, and level 100 took alot longer than it will take for this game.

Maybe if you guys actually played the game instead of boosting it, you would enjoy the game.

I would like a double xp weekend again only because I suck so hard that on a good day I get around 1000 to 1500 exp on conquest, but the MP is so fun I don't really mind.

Woah, I get at least 2000 per play... since I started palying Conquest I level once a day (got a scout level 23, and by tonight it will be 24 and some more). Try and avoid players and run to the nodes, just get the occasional kill.

But seriously, there's absolutely no need for double xp in this game. Playing conquest you boost quite well.

Woah, I get at least 2000 per play... since I started palying Conquest I level once a day (got a scout level 23, and by tonight it will be 24 and some more). Try and avoid players and run to the nodes, just get the occasional kill.

But seriously, there's absolutely no need for double xp in this game. Playing conquest you boost quite well.

I average between three to seven thousand points per match with the scout. You get points for everything with him. But even with the other class's I managed to get at least 2k, and that was only when it was to laggy to get a kill I just ran to the nodes and captured them. I had a match as a scientist where I went 5 and 25 and still got five thousand points because I kept getting captures, and then dieing right after.

you dont need double XP if your getting 4-5k per match anyway. Im still playing this online long after hitting 1000G. its that damn good.

No one "needs", but many "want". I don't get to dedicate time to the game like I want. But I'm not asking for anything insane, like GoW2's 20x XP weekend going on now. THAT is unnecessary!

I'm with the people on another double xp weekend. I thought I was doing alright towards the prime achievement. I have 2 lvl 12's, 1 lvl 11, and 1 lvl 10. I'd say I average maybe 3000xp or so per session between different classes. Then I looked on the forum for a table of xp to see how much more I needed. I need a little over 1.2 million xp to bring all 4 classes to lvl 25. That's a little over 400 more games of conquest. I was going to go for the full 1000 on this game but if there's no double xp weekend, I don't know if I want to bother. I'll just hold onto the game and keep playing here and there and see if I get any of the multiplayer achievements naturally since I could see myself getting a soldier to lvl 25 and I'm only 5 lvls away from a combined level of 50.

If anyone has any tips aside from "consider sucking less" let me know. I read the multiplayer guide on here and I''m playing conquest, so I don't think there's anything else I can do aside from "playing better".

Unnecessary but fun.

A regular double XP for WFC would be nice, and Halo has proven that regular double XP doesn't kill the online community. I say give it a shot, it would make the game more interesting at least.

In this game it would kill the community, because everyone would get to level 100 in a weekend or two and never play it again. I think it's fine the way it is, I'm Prime mode have levels 23, 21, 21, 20 already. Also in Halo there is no XP cap, but there is in this game.

(Who cares about XP in Halo anyway?)

I'm with the people on another double xp weekend. I thought I was doing alright towards the prime achievement. I have 2 lvl 12's, 1 lvl 11, and 1 lvl 10. I'd say I average maybe 3000xp or so per session between different classes. Then I looked on the forum for a table of xp to see how much more I needed. I need a little over 1.2 million xp to bring all 4 classes to lvl 25. That's a little over 400 more games of conquest. I was going to go for the full 1000 on this game but if there's no double xp weekend, I don't know if I want to bother. I'll just hold onto the game and keep playing here and there and see if I get any of the multiplayer achievements naturally since I could see myself getting a soldier to lvl 25 and I'm only 5 lvls away from a combined level of 50.

If anyone has any tips aside from "consider sucking less" let me know. I read the multiplayer guide on here and I''m playing conquest, so I don't think there's anything else I can do aside from "playing better".

Play with a full team, it really makes a difference. I usually averaged about 2-4k points playing by myself. But when I played with a team of 5 I averaged 4-7k points per game. I got level 100 in less than two weeks of playtime and only 200 games. I only played 2-4 hours a night as well, it wasn't that bad. I just stuck with one class till I maxed it out.

2-4 hours a night is a lot of time to commit. Ive noticed when I work with people that act as a team my score goes up, but I can't commit that kind of time. Thanks for the advice, I guess I'll just see when I get tired of playing and where I'm at by that point.