Not having XBL affect Glitched Orbs?Help

L16HTZ

I just bought this great game 2 weeks ago and got all of the achievements except the one for collecting all tech orbs.I've read about some being glitched/some appearing only on certain difficulties and so on.So at the moment I do not have XBL and was wondering if Enslaved has been patched to fix these problems or any other problems.I dont think i've come across any bugs/glitches.So basically what i'm asking is that if I dont have xbl,and cannot get patched if there is a patch,is it possible for me to get the Tech Orb achievement? thnks for reading this and taking some time to possibly help me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...

finaly got it, went back on 2day after not playing for a yr.

Went through the new video guides on TA.

When i went for the orb on Chp9s 3rd section, as you get off boat after being shot by pigsys turrets, and go back to where theres 3 mechs, then go down the slope behing bridge, towards the mech at the back. Theres normaly a orb just snuck inbetween there.

But the one that finaly showed was the one next to it, above the slope, against the wall (orange wall with a metal rectangle beneth)

This must be a bit of a glitchy one as ive previously ran along all walls.

I was doing it with the patch but offline (basicly im signed in, but not online as MS having issues, but it still downloaded a patch, like it is online)