Answer Guide (W.I.P.)

lucas1987

If you want to go straight to the spreadsheet------> Click Here For Spreadsheet

Note: If you haven't bought this game yet, DO NOT BUY yet. There is a way to play the trial, and every question will be the same. Look at a guide before you start, and answer every questions correctly. Easy as that. But if you already bought it, then keep reading.

Below is an answer guide for 99% of the questions in the game. You will need to be able to type semi-fast for this to work for you though. Biggest tip I can tell you is once you find the first answer of a round, the following 3 questions (or 9 if your playing quick pitch) are right below it. The game keeps the same set of questions together when they ask you.

Steps to using this guide:

1) Make sure to have the correct tab at the bottom selected before you start the round your in.

2) Hold Cntrl and press 'F' to bring up the Find box. As soon as the question comes up, type the first few key words, then press ENTER. It should take you to the answer.

3) The only problem with this guide is that when you come to the picture questions, you have to know the first one by yourself. BUT, once you get the first one, find that answer on the guide, and the following 3 questions will be below it.

4) You only need to 'search' the FIRST question in a round, once you find it, the following questions are always in the same order, so just scroll down an inch, and you'll have the following 3 answers already.

Scene It Genre Descriptions:

Movie Clips: Probably the easiest genre out of them all. If you don't know the movie by watching the clip, then just wait for the first question to pop up and use the 'find and replace' method to find the Q&A.

Who Am I: This will list a clue (4 in total) and list the names on the right. Just search the first few words in the first clue.

Invisibles: (PICTURE) This of course is a picture one, but if you look at the guide, the first picture is either going to be one of the first in each section. (Ghostbusters, Saving Private Ryan, Waterworld, Wanted, Tom Hanks, or The Terminator). If you look at the answers and any of them are the ones I just listed, pick it.

Quotables: You should be able to type the first 2 or 3 words of the first quote (include punctuation) and it will lead u there.

Visual Puzzlers: (PICTURE) Same as invisibles. Look through the page and look at each possible first answer (Deep impact, Ferris Bueller's, and so on) following 3 questions are the same below the one you just answered.

Quick Pitch: This is definitely the hardest of all genres, because they cut your time in half to answer. Just type the first clue they list at the top, and hope you can answer quick enough. Once you find the first answer, the following 9 answers below it are listed in the order you need to answer them.

Roll Call: Just search the first name it lists. Pretty simple. Following 3 are the same.

Now Playing: (PICTURE) Same as the other picture ones. Look at 'Invisibles' for further hints

Strike A Match: For this one you need to type the first name on the left, and it will take you to the set of four you need to answer. All 4 questions are sectioned together.

Child's Play: (PICTURE) Look at 'Invisibles' for tips

Sequentials: This is a bit different from Strike A Match. You need to type one of the choices and it will take you to it. Then put them in order as you see them. Once you get the first questions, look to the right and following 3 lists on the spreadsheet are the following 3 questions on the game.

Distored Reality: (PICTURE) See 'Invisibles' for tips

Credit Roll: This scrolls up like the credits to a movie. It lists 2 names, and the name you need to search is the one on the right (actor/actress name).

Pixel Flix: (PICTURE) Works the same way as 'Invisibles' but instead of a pic, its a clip of the movie. Once you know the answer, the following 3 questions are simple.

Click Here For Spreadsheet

Edited by lucas1987

You can still do the trick to get all questions correct even if you have already purchased the game.

Here is the solution if you have used a US acc to use it on your UK acc

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=347104

You can also use this method of using a 2nd acc to get the trial again and then using the trial on your main acc to get all the questions correct using the guide in the other thread =)

You can still do the trick to get all questions correct even if you have already purchased the game.

Here is the solution if you have used a US acc to use it on your UK acc

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=347104

You can also use this method of using a 2nd acc to get the trial again and then using the trial on your main acc to get all the questions correct using the guide in the other thread =)

Yes, but what about people that have an account on a Xbox where someone else has already bought the game? I'm sure they wouldn't want to buy the game too in order to get one achievement. I know that there was someone that posted in that other thread that was playing the game on the same Xbox where their brother bought the game. Also, my girlfriend plays on my Xbox and I bought the game. We don't want to pay for it again for one achievement. We will probably use this so she can get the achievement too.

Thanks lucas for all your hard work putting all this together! I'm sure it will help my girlfriend and I when we try to get the achievement for her.

EDIT: It worked like a charm! Thanks again lucas for all your hard work!

Edited by unkled20

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...