Achievements Not Unlocking

So to everyone saying their achievement aren't unlocking, I think it has something to do with the Co- Op. It's extremely glitchy as it is (enemies disappear and don't come back leaving you locked in a room) but I find whenever I play coop my achievements stop popping even after my friend backs out. For instance I bought like a ton of upgrades, the achievement didn't pop. Next day I got on to find my game did not save and I was back at the beginning of El Infierno, and was pissed that I had to re do all the challenges to get the last orb. However, when I bought one upgrade the achievement popped for buying 20, even though I bought more than that yesterday. Also today I just beat Calaca with the suit and full health and all orbs. Not a single achievement popped. I quit the game, and closed the game on the home menu and when I reloaded my save I was all the way at the begging of the great temple. So my advice is to steer clear of Co-Op when going for achievements. It causes a lot of problems with the game and achievements.

Edited by ExactingPears

I think you are on to something. Wifey and I played co-op for a bit tonight, only played single player only before that and had no problems popping anything. While we were playing co-op we should have unlocked;

Cock of the Walk, Lore Master, and Poncho'd Out.

I understand that we could have missed something in Lore Master but we've killed dozens of enemies with pollo bombs and the chicken has closed his gym because we killed poncho. I think this is a glitch? Will write the developers if they know about this issue. I would take ExactingPears' advice and avoid co-op for now until we know more about what is going on.

When I redid these achievements solo they popped no problem for me. So yes, avoid co-op until there is a patch. It may cause glitches.

I played solo but the lore hunter achievement isn't popping. Finished the alux hunter quest. I go back to pico and they guy let me in his house. Got the 3 chests but no cheevo. Stuck on 94%. When I leave to a new area and come back he still has the exclamation point above his head and let's me back in the house. It's empty.

Am I missing something??

• 2 weeks later...
I played solo but the lore hunter achievement isn't popping. Finished the alux hunter quest. I go back to pico and they guy let me in his house. Got the 3 chests but no cheevo. Stuck on 94%. When I leave to a new area and come back he still has the exclamation point above his head and let's me back in the house. It's empty.

Am I missing something??

This happened to me as well. I've done all other quests and visited everyone again. This guy is the only one with an exclamation point. His house is empty since I got the chests. Does anyone have any info regarding this situation?

In the meantime, I can finish up the 100% area achievement.

Thanks!