Little sister not there after Big Daddy defeat!?

Tommy English

Hey guys, just a quick question.

Ok so I fought the Big daddy/ Rosie near the wharf masters office on Neptune's bounty level and once I defeated the BD the Little sister was not there. Now have I missed harvesting/saving her or will she show up later??

Hope it's the 2nd option, otherwise I've boned it!!!

Hey guys, just a quick question.

Ok so I fought the Big daddy/ Rosie near the wharf masters office on Neptune's bounty level and once I defeated the BD the Little sister was not there. Now have I missed harvesting/saving her or will she show up later??

Hope it's the 2nd option, otherwise I've boned it!!!

When you fight a Big Daddy there won't always be a Little Sister there. What he does is takes her to a dead body to get atom, but then she'll get tired and say "It's sleepy time Mr Biggles". Then he'll take her to her tunnel room on the wall. Then he'll go to another wall room opposite to where that one was to get another one. So make sure when you kill one there's ALWAYS a Little Sister there, Otherwise you could be screwed.

If you see a Big Daddy walking around by himself, follow him. Until he goes to a Little Sister hole. He'll knock on it, and if you are still missing one, one will most likely come out.

Because you killed that Big Daddy and there was no Little Sister, it's not a problem at all. All you did was gain a little money. (And maybe lost some ammo and health packs)

Just remember, Big Daddys spawn infinite.

Lol. Big Daddy stalker. But yea, kill a Big Daddy when you see a Little Sister beside him. If you don't see one, just wait, eventually another Big Daddy will come to get the other two, three, or one Little Sister remaining.

Does that mean that if I miss one and move on there will be more at the next hole, ie two in one area?

Thanks though all really helpful info, much appreciated. :)

Does that mean that if I miss one and move on there will be more at the next hole, ie two in one area?

Thanks though all really helpful info, much appreciated. :)

Yeah, if I'm not mistaken more then one little sister can spawn from a single hidey hole, but only one will be outside at a time. I'm sure you can just wait for the Big Daddy to come around again and hit the same hidey hole if you want to fight it in the same area for ease or tactical purposes.

I could be blatantly wrong though. The bottom line is that you can't ever run out of little sisters in a zone unless the pause menu says you've dealt with all of them.