beer

My personal choice of beer is Carlsberg. I will drink pretty much anything though when it comes to beer and I'm partial to WKD and Smirnoff Ice as well.

Magners is the drink that cools me down though in the summer, Bulmers is equally nice. However, I cannot handle spirits. I don't go near them at all. It's beer, cider alcopops or nothing ! Actually, I have been known to drink wine from time to time, but I don't drink it as a first choice drink. Guiness and me get along as well.

Good times !

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a huge micro-brewery fan so there are a lot of local brews that I like in Michigan. We have Bell's in Kalamazoo which makes their fine Oberon. That is one of my favorites.

I also love Leinenkugel from Wisconsin. They have a wide range from bitter to sweet beers so I can tend to always find something from them to aid my mood.

Funny story about Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat. My friends and I have come to the conclusion that it tastes similar to fruity pebbles. My friend tried it WITH Fruity Pebbles....it was not so great.

Because it's moonshine without the radiator fluid.

Ok, as for Everclear, I don't think it's an out and out ban, just most places don't carry it. Like in Wisconsin, I was down in Milwaukee, and they were just selling it in a grocery store. I live about 2 hours north of there, and we don't have it here. I think it just wouldn't sell as well in a store, but you can still go to a bar and get a shot of it there.

As for my beer of choice, I like Magner's Irish Cider... and yes Minty, I said it

Edited by Khaos

Ok, as for Everclear, I don't think it's an out and out ban, just most places don't carry it. Like in Wisconsin, I was down in Milwaukee, and they were just selling it in a grocery store. I live about 2 hours north of there, and we don't have it here. I think it just wouldn't sell as well in a store, but you can still go to a bar and get a shot of it there.

Most states that have a ban on the 190 proof sell the 151 proof.

Coors Light FTW! :)

I mainly drink that, I don't mind other beers but Coors is my favorite.

As for alcohol, I like Jack Daniels, 151 (mixed with something), Peach Schnapps, some vodkas, and uhh I don't really know what else, I guess Parrot Bay or Captain. Southern Comfort is pretty good too .. tastes like candy kind of haha.

BTW: There's this bar called the Cell around where I live and they were supposed to get busted for underage drinking... so they upped the entrance age to 19... i really don't see the difference between 18 and 19. I mean you get special privileges at 16, then at 17, then at 18.. .but not again till you're 21. I really don't see why they changed the entrance age to 19 :\