Achievement Trading/Co-op Campaign Thread

Creech

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need Help with

"Beat the Meatflag" (capture 10 meatflags in submission)

"It's Good to be King" (Win 10 rounds of Guardian as the leader)

"Bound by a Shared Past" (Win a Wingman match on each Flashback maps)

"Annex: Now with Execution Rules" (Win an Annex match on the Flashback and Combustible maps)

send me ( GT: Fester1500 ) an invite/friend request if interested in helping on any of these. Last 4 I need besides seriously 2.0.

ok, i really really want the veteran gear achievement, the fact that i still havnt got it after this long shows that im not the best player around so the amount of points i get in ranked matches is hardly worth it.

if there is anyone at all that would be willing to help me to get this achievement i would be forever grateful. i am at level 90 so only 10 more to go, a few hours boost on a koth match would see me to that goal.

if anybody else is also lookin to get this acheivement then feel free to msg me and we can arrange times ( be aware i live in the uk ) either on here or through live

my gt is: BOW ler 1983

many thanx to anyone willing to give up a little bit of their time to help a struggleing gear lol

Edited by BOW ler 1983

I have a few people who may or may not help me but I was looking to do these tomorrow probably around 5ish eastern standard time. Just message or drop a f/r if you would like to join me.

Am I Only Dreaming? - (Reach level 40 in multiplayer and complete waves 1 - 40 on the Memorial map in Horde)

Lost in Transition - (Reach level 20 in multiplayer and complete waves 1 - 20 on the Way Station map in Horde)

I can also possible help in other horde achievements as well. GamerTag - D Dr0mme

Edited by EdXing

EXP BOOSTING

Since we didn't get enough people by today, unfortunately the session had to be canceled. A session is being planned for next Sunday instead, a week from now.

To attend, you need all of the DLC to be able to access Socal gaming.

Basically, I will need a total of 10 people. If you don't know how to boost this way, I will shoot you a message. If you want in on this, Private message my GamerTag Ultimania10 and I'll add you to the below list.

1. Group 1 Leader-Ultimania10

2. Han4h

3. Watskin

4. iNT3NTiiONz

5. RaWR I R HaVoCz

1. Group 2 Leader-king frosty v4

2. DotCody

3. JusChris07

4. Hades480bc

5. Tha Mantis

Basically, we need to split in to two teams. Each team will have a leader to be responsible for the team, to invite them to the session and make sure they get there. If you think you can handle that, say so in the message you'll be sending me. We need two groups, as we need to be in 2 lobbies, to find each other. That's why we'll be doing this through a social lobby set-up. It doesn't matter what team you are on, you will all be getting Exp. So remember, you need all the DLC to attend, you need to message me, you need to be free on this coming Sunday and if you need details about how this works, tell mean I'll tell you. As for a time, when I have enough people, I will send all of you a private message. The time received that message is when the session will take place on Sunday. People on my team, add me as friend. People who will be on the other team, add that teams leader as a friend.

As of now, we need another 2 people.

Edited by INTY

EXP BOOSTING

Since we didn't get enough people by today, unfortunately the session had to be canceled. A session is being planned for next Sunday instead, a week from now.

To attend, you need all of the DLC to be able to access Socal gaming.

Basically, I will need a total of 10 people. If you don't know how to boost this way, I will shoot you a message. If you want in on this, Private message my GamerTag Ultimania10 and I'll add you to the below list.

1. Group 1 Leader-Ultimania10

2. Han4h

3. Watskin

4. iNT3NTiiONz

5. RaWR I R HaVoCz

1. Group 2 Leader-

2. DotCody

3. king frosty v4

4. Hades480bc

Basically, we need to split in to two teams. Each team will have a leader to be responsible for the team, to invite them to the session and make sure they get there. If you think you can handle that, say so in the message you'll be sending me. We need two groups, as we need to be in 2 lobbies, to find each other. That's why we'll be doing this through a social lobby set-up. It doesn't matter what team you are on, you will all be getting Exp. So remember, you need all the DLC to attend, you need to message me, you need to be free on this coming Sunday and if you need details about how this works, tell mean I'll tell you. As for a time, when I have enough people, I will send all of you a private message. The time received that message is when the session will take place on Sunday. People on my team, add me as friend. People who will be on the other team, add that teams leader as a friend.

As of now, we need another 2 people.

You can add me to your list as well, Im all for some Exp. boosting. Just let me know when and Ill be there.