Whats your Top 3 hardest veteran missions?

Just finished this on veteran, didnt think any of the missions were hard from start to end but some very hard sections

1 Heart of the Reich (getting from gun 2 over to the building to get guns 3 and 4)

2 Relentless (getting to 1st checkpoint)

3 burn em out (last bunker)

also took a while on downfall to get out the 1st room!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heart of the Reich

Relentless

Blowtorch

But after i played through HOR, there is THREE, go ahead read it again, THREE panzershreks (ps)! Take out SE flak gun (FG) normally by setting charge...then PS #1 is against the tank between SW FG and SE FG and use to take out SW FG....#2 is between steps and railing on the steps that go to the roof of the building where the infinite spawn point is and use it take out NW FG....and #3 inside that actual building where the spawn point is and use it to take out NE FG. The only part i have a problem with is getting to the stairs of the infinite spawn point in that buildding. Getting there is an absolute NIGHTMARE! Sorry about the descriptions if they seem a little off. And whether the compass is or not, MY DIRECTIONS are with the reichstag being NORTH.

1. Heart of the Reich

2. Heart of the Reich

3. Heart of the Reich

This game for me really wasnt that hard but this level is wow hard. I still cant beat it. I tried 10,000,000 times.

im with him i only have this left and its the only board that took me more then 3 or 4 tries i been playing it since the game came out off and on and cant get passed the checkpoint were u destroyed the 1st 2 88's i think this is by far the hardest due to infinite respond

1.) Blowtorch & Corkscrew

2.) Blowtorch & Corkscrew

3.) Blowtorch & Corkscrew

After I figured out where to rush in the first section of this level, the rest was pie. The whole rest of this game was pretty much pie compared to 2 or 4.

im with him i only have this left and its the only board that took me more then 3 or 4 tries i been playing it since the game came out off and on and cant get passed the checkpoint were u destroyed the 1st 2 88's i think this is by far the hardest due to infinite respond

Here's a little hint for you. Right after you spawn at that checkpoint that you're at, the one right after the first 2 flaks, run. Just freaking run. Run as fast as you can, staying on your right side and follow it around the corner and into the building in the center of the warzone. There's usually about 2 Gerry's that pop outta that building, so as you're running, spray some PPSH in their faces and keep a move on till you get in the building. After that, it's a cakewalk.

1. Heart of the Reich (Flak 88's)

2. Relentless (Following the Tank)

3. Downfall (Very beginning and very end)

Burn 'em Out was hard but I was out of smoke and didn't realize there were more smoke grenades in the room before the last mortar pit. I could probably do it pretty quickly if I tried again.

Blowtorch 'n Corkscrew was hard but not as hard as I expected. I didn't get stuck on it for very long. Heart of the Reich and and Relentless took me the longest to complete.

Edited by digihed

Blowtorch and Corkscrew

I hate IT!

Can't evene get to the first chekpoint. Blarg!

Been a while since i tried it, but when i tried it today i died 5 times in maybe 2 minutes : /

Pain in the ass level

Edit: 5 minutes later i managed to get past the first hill using all my smoke in under 1 minute :p.

AFter that the level wasn't that difficult.

Edited by EnqeN

I noticed :)

Finnaly got it. ANd im at the end of "THe Heart Of The Reich"

The first 2 88's was easy, then i began to be difficult :/

Took me 1 and a half hour. Im at the end by the stairs now ;)

But this is my top:

1. Corkscrew

2. Heart Of The Reich

• 3 weeks later...

1. Heart of the Reich

2. Burn Em out

3. Relentless

4. Blowtorch and corkscrew

The reason blowtorch is there is because it is so freakin hard. It took over an hour and 20 deaths to get past the beginning in blowtorch after that i only died 5 times.

1. Heart of the Reich

2. Burn 'Em Out

3. ---

Those two were a bitch for me. I got so mad doing the Flak gun part of Heart of the Reich just because I was on a roll and so eager to beat the game that night. Totally forgot about Downfall, but that was bearable.

Burn 'Em Out had me pissed for days, and took longer, but I was much more pissed during the Flak Gun part. =P

I had a lot of trouble with Burn 'em Out the first time I tried to do it.

I then went back and helped a friend complete it. Got through it on my first try.

HotR is still a bitch though.

1. Burn 'em Out. - The last part of that level, where you need to go through the cave, is a real nightmare. Passed with a mixture of smoke grenades and luck.

2. Heart of the Reich. - Taking out the first two anti-air guns is the hardest part. Once you do that, it's pretty much plain sailing though. Just need to be patient - enemies are not infinite.

3. Blowtorch and Corkscrew. - The very start of the level, where you need to get up the hill. And then the part where you need to flank the MG.