Official Bitching Thread

Hayden

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg i hate origins it is THE WORST zombie map ever. seriously treyarch rushed this map faster than die rise. awful just absolutely awful. never again will i play this broken piece of shit game. and never will i buy another cod tired of the bullshit that plagues this game and the cod franchise.

They made Origins really hard.

no they overdid it. seriously treyarch doesn't fucking play test these god damn maps. "oh lets add some robot that takes 500 bullets to kill yeah everyone will like that". i don't understand what goes through their heads when they come up with this shit. i feel like a bunch of monkeys work at treyarch. oh wait that would be impossible monkeys could make a better game.

call of duty sucks get battlefield... it is alot harder to play but you get used to it eventually

i have bf3 actually on the x360 and ps3. but i don't like it on the x360 the community is way too try hard. almost everyone on the ps3 is laid back casual (except the very few games with a couple tryhards).

• 1 month later...

Almost every time i'll play in public match, i cry a little bit inside..

Seriously how bad and stupid can people be?!

How is it possible to go down, 4 times in the two firsts rounds? Why can't they practice in custom games, until they are good, just like everybody else?

I will never understand these people. Its okei to be bad, but dont ruin the others game. Take the goddamn weapon you get under a fire sale, and let other players try.

Public match.. never again

• 1 month later...

Step 5 of The Easter Egg where you have to Skewer the Winged Beast is glitched! We got the zombie blood at spawn, saw the plane, shot it down, trapped the baron zombie at excavation site, killed him without zombie blood and he didn't drop the maxis drone! He tried doing the whole process over again with zombie blood or simply looking for the maxis drone around his body but we didn't find anything!

Will try again tomorrow but this needs to be patched! Sucks to have put in 2 hours of your time only to be glitched out of an essential step and having to restart!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Yes this game is old and I hope it is okay to bump this thread. I just wanted to say that I used to complain a lot about the game but I did enjoy it. Since Ghosts came out and beyond, I have not enjoyed a single CoD game. It makes me feel bad for complaining about BO II when I did. I miss it.