Favorite cut scene (SPOILER)

Hybriidz

Yeah "Monsters" is always going to be an amazing cut-scene, I too think a Halo CGI film would be great, maybe better than a live-action. Although if they made a live-action, and set it during a time with Master Chief (hopefully they should) then they wouldn't have to worry about casting the perfect actor for him unless they decide to show us his face, which they shouldn't do, they'd still need Steve Downes as the voice actor in my opinion... whether that be for a CGI or LA.

Back on topic, the "Monsters" cut-scene is amazing, my respect for Spartans certainly got a boost after watching it so many times. ;)

Yeh Steve Downes for the voice and perhaps one of the Basketball players that played Predators in the AvP Movies (Aliens vs. Predator).

yeh i think that is a brilliant cut scene two with the spartans and forge and arbiter and the elites too jsut watched it 3 times in a row before starting the last mission lol

ok where here we go :)

serena has a few funny lines, i like it when she asks "did we leave a note to say we are leaving?"

and the one about plotting a course to the middle of no where lol

The best cut scene by far was the spartans taking on the elites i loved it wen the spartan jumped in the air lol.

The other cut scene that was good was the battle on harvest that shows that an halo movie could be made using only cgi and it would b amazing

wow just completed campaign last night, how cool is the scene when its forge and the spartans vs the arbiter and the elites, my fav bit is where a spartan jumps over the elite shooting pistol shots; grabs the elite spinns around while other elite stabbs the dead one. OMG :) awesome brought back the ownage i felt in halo, halo2, and halo3 :)

anyone else have a favorite scene?

yep. me too.

• 2 months later...