how to get infinite rocket launcher?

iTs xLuiGi

i started replaying all my chapters to get better times now that i got the infinite machine gun ammo, and i finally hit under 5 hours. the message popped up saying "You can now use the infinite rocket launcher." i figured to get it i would just have to go to bonus features, same place i bought the infinite machine gun ammo, but there's nothing in there. where do i go to buy the infinite rocket launcher?

i started replaying all my chapters to get better times now that i got the infinite machine gun ammo, and i finally hit under 5 hours. the message popped up saying "You can now use the infinite rocket launcher." i figured to get it i would just have to go to bonus features, same place i bought the infinite machine gun ammo, but there's nothing in there. where do i go to buy the infinite rocket launcher?

just buy it from the shop

• 3 weeks later...

Infinite rockets isn't something you buy with points, basically, when you unlock it, you have to go to another menu option, I think it's in the gameplay section, once you've unlocked infinite ammo from the shop, select it under the bonus features I think and select yes, otherwise you don't get any infinite ammo, then just buy a rocket launcher and voila.

• 4 weeks later...