How to get Arctic Grave?

Berserk Orc

So for the Arctic Grave achievement im not sure how to go about getting it i know early on in the mission to get the chief witness you can sneak around and stealth kill but as soon as i get to the hut with 2 gangsters in it i have to kill i cant get them without alerting the other am i supposed to be able do this? or do i need to use my car to knock his car off of the ice during the actual chase part? and if so what car should i use? Note i have all 4 of the pre order packs and the made man pack so all cars are available i seem to be having trouble and any tips would be very helpful thank you very much.

well i just drove after him ramming his car and eventually his car stopped i went over pressed y to drag him out n he ran away i chased him til he went near the water n pressed b to knock him in

yes this is how you obtain the achievement ramming his car with him in it Does not seem to work ,I spent like a hour driving him in the water many times To be told he got away

Probably glitched like the time I went made coffee left my gut standing on the

Pavement I came back police where arresting me I had zero wanted level

I then get shot for trying to escape the 50s must been some bad times

If you coldent stand still without being arrested..

Just get in front of him and block his car. Pull him out and if you shove him he will start to fight with you. Now evade his attacks and make your way to the nearest hole in the ice. Don't go to fast or the fight will brake up and he will start to run away again.

When he's near the ice just punch him with knockover combos and he will fall in.

I found the secret to my success in getting this one after several unsuccessful attempts was to change the Driving Mode to Normal, I was so much closer to him the whole way that Joe asked if this guy was some kind of retard as he smashed through the dam onto the frozen lake!

Of course, both cars are now stuck and I have to walk back to civilisation...

So for the Arctic Grave achievement im not sure how to go about getting it i know early on in the mission to get the chief witness you can sneak around and stealth kill but as soon as i get to the hut with 2 gangsters in it i have to kill i cant get them without alerting the other am i supposed to be able do this? or do i need to use my car to knock his car off of the ice during the actual chase part? and if so what car should i use? Note i have all 4 of the pre order packs and the made man pack so all cars are available i seem to be having trouble and any tips would be very helpful thank you very much.

Get in the right position where he stops. Get out and shoot all the tires. Let him drive a little and push him in.

Shooting tires does not work. He kept on driving even when the tires are flat.

Trying to ram him with reverse does not work. I was never able to park my car nicely infront.

Pulling him out of the car sounds like the best choice, but when I tried to do it, he kept running. When I ran up to him near the water, I pressed B to try to shove him, and ended up stealth killing him.

This is just bullshit.

• 3 weeks later...

Trying to ram him with reverse does not work. I was never able to park my car nicely infront.

Pulling him out of the car sounds like the best choice, but when I tried to do it, he kept running. When I ran up to him near the water, I pressed B to try to shove him, and ended up stealth killing him.

This is just bullshit.

LOL same thing just happened to me, he wouldn't fight back, just kept running away then I got close enough and he just snapped his neck instead, which really sucks cuz it makes a new checkpoint and you have to start all over again :mad:

Took me long enough just to find the path down to the ice he drives off so quick.

Oh well I'll try again tomorrow, I can't be bothered to do all the mission again right now.

• 2 weeks later...

This is just bullshit.

I, too, found that shooting the tires didn't work. So I pulled the dude out of the car and he ran. When I caught up to him, pressing :bbut: started the stealth kill so I quickly chose to Quit and then Continue from the menu. Second try was successful where I pulled him out of the car, initiated a fight and pushed him in the water.

This was a nice challenge :)

Keep at it guys, this is attainable.

Thanks for all of the tips which were a big help.

• 3 weeks later...

just did this now after struggling for ages. the best way seems to be to drag him out of his car and push him in. mind kinda glitched so maybe it could make things easy for someone else aswell unless it was a one-off but what i did was start a fight then draw my gun, he would stop fighting and just stand there, so i repeatedly pressed melee attack as i was stood next to him and he gets pushed back with every one, so he was eventually in the pond.

• 4 years later...