Achievement Discussion

Krazie

These achievements are just as hard as fear.

---

Your kidding, these will be a breeze by comparison. Granted, theres still the instant action maps on extreme and thats going to be awful. But no ammo hog achievement, or no boosters and no slomo. So that eliminates a few playthroughs.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, so for the achievement for killing enemies with each weapon once are all the weapons in the PM game? I just beat it using every weapon at least once to kill an enemy except the auto shotgun and the machine pistols and didn't get the achievements but at the same time I couldn't find those two weapons anywhere in the game.

Ok, so for the achievement for killing enemies with each weapon once are all the weapons in the PM game? I just beat it using every weapon at least once to kill an enemy except the auto shotgun and the machine pistols and didn't get the achievements but at the same time I couldn't find those two weapons anywhere in the game.

Those two weapons arent in the PMandate. Make sure you get a kill with each type of grenade, one melee, and a kill with the portable turret.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...