Final four achievements needed - question.

Benchem

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I was just wondering this. The last achievements I need on this are Seriously Good At This, Brass Balls, Tonic Collector and Historian. Would it be a good/doable idea to try for all of these on one playthrough? Or do seperate playthroughs, one for the hard achieves, and the other for the collectables?

I think I managed them in the same play-through...all you have to remember is save all the time so you can restart without the vita-chamber and have the maps for the tonics and historian, I think you can go back for nearly all the stuff you miss just before the final fight.

I also found there are only certain times/places tonics become available from the vending machines...watch out for this as it nearly caught me out...I had overspent!

if it was me i would do 2 playthroughs. one where you can just go for the collectable achievements and not have to worry about keeping full health or staying alive while your doing them..and one where you can focus everything on the hard mode playthrough. its what i do for all my games might take a little longer but i find it works well. I cant remember how hard bioshock was havnt played it in like a year. just do what you think would be best for you.