Weapon Schematics and Bobble head Locations

Hayden

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont have the explorer perk and i would like to know what are the hardest bobbleheads to get to, ones that are in a difficult location etc?

was quite a trek getting to takoma park to kill a behemoth because you have to figure out it starts at vernon square east or something. is there any location like that for the bobbleheads where you have to trek from ages away etc?

If you ain't a high level then I guess the dunwich building one would be quite hard because of the ammount of ghouls in there.

Also, does anyone know if I can get the bobblehead in Evan Kings house because I managed to break the lock and now I can't get in.

Edited by AztecYoshi

no way of getting back in to raven rock you say, wow that sucks, i missed that bobblehead, wish i read this earlier, thought id do that last when i had been pretty much everywhere, if i go back to the save in american dream, can i get everything then, i didn't do trouble on homefront before that, more places you can only get it once then locked out?

Edited by asdf123

How do you guys find items per that Lat/Lon ?

For example how to get to this place using this info:

Zone: 7.05

Lat/Lon: -26/-11

Its Girdershade with Nuka Grenade, I don't need this item, I just want explanation how to find with Zone and Lat/Lon so I know for others things.

Thanks

How do you guys find items per that Lat/Lon ?

For example how to get to this place using this info:

Zone: 7.05

Lat/Lon: -26/-11

Its Girdershade with Nuka Grenade, I don't need this item, I just want explanation how to find with Zone and Lat/Lon so I know for others things.

Thanks

I need to know the same thing please, i cant figure it out.

No you can't you need to do the quest. But I was wondering when I finish the Main Quest game ends and I don't have access to World anymore. Only to start from the beginning... Then it is better now to finish Main quest until you do everything else you want to do.

I was wondering if you would mind to edit the description on the explosives bobblehead.

"4. Explosives

Zone: 1.11

Lat/Lon: -17/18

Specifics: Sealed Cistern, next to ham radio"

I would like to add, 'At the bottom of the rocks looking towards the Radio station from behind it's in the cistern, which is snug between some rocks. Inside you'll find the Explosive bobblehead right next to the ham radio.'

no way of getting back in to raven rock you say, wow that sucks, i missed that bobblehead, wish i read this earlier, thought id do that last when i had been pretty much everywhere, if i go back to the save in american dream, can i get everything then, i didn't do trouble on homefront before that, more places you can only get it once then locked out?

If you have the medicine bobblehead from vault 101 you can upload your previous save and also collect the energy weapons bobblehead from raven rock. Those are the only two bobbleheads you must pick up. After that all the others must be down before you finish the last main quest.

Edited by newbsicle

4. #1 Deathclaw Gauntlet

Zone: 0.13

Lat/Lon: N/A

Specifics: On wounded Wastelander

Where is this? Please give a location on the map (town, powerstation, camp, whatever) and describe if its north, south, east, or west of said location. Thanks.

Also, does anyone know if I can get the bobblehead in Evan Kings house because I managed to break the lock and now I can't get in.

please someone replies 'cause I've broken the lock, me too... it says I need the key to enter in but I don't know where I can find it... please tell me I don't have to play the entire game again! :(

please someone replies 'cause I've broken the lock, me too... it says I need the key to enter in but I don't know where I can find it... please tell me I don't have to play the entire game again! :(

Is that the bobblehead in Arefu?

Can't you just find Evan King and pickpocket him whilst remaining undetected of course..