Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

less online achievements would be better as konami can never seem to get the lag issues right. be nice to see some gears 2 style markers so score 5000 goals 500 clean sheets 50 hat-tricks etc and please dont make me play through the boring dutch and french leagues again!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Konami should show some balls and include an achievement like:

Win a (licensed) league on the hardest difficulty with auto save on and default squads.

(so that you can't cheat in edit mode nor pick 19 crap teams as opponents)

A time consuming achievement but one thats also hard to get and anyone would be extremely proud to have. Enough of the mindless boosting...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have this game already, the achievements are basic and easy too aquire due to being able to do them on beginner difficulty,

But i must admitt im finding it hard to score from 35m out,

(but ive hit the crossbar about 3 times):rant:

shoot while running straight at goal about 3/4 power, done it twice (with raul, and cristiano ronalodo) i scored into liverpool with raul it went along the ground and somehow the keeper just watched it go in...

UPDATE: Also is the achievement glitched for being undefeated in the masters league? i simmed most of the game and got all the other achievements apart from this 1

Edited by rza_2002

Yes you have to win every single match, no loss, no draw.

For european player of the year, just score a maximum with the player you want at the beginning of the season (because the price is given after about 15 weeks). If your player is already second, i think it will be easier to be first in the next season. (i'm not sure for that, but one player of my team was first, and at the next season, even if i didn't score much with him, he was still winning the price).

Sorry for my bad english

@rza_2002: I simmed too with Real and won it all with most of them wins and some draws, not a single loss...no achievey :(

Any hints for European Player of the Year in Master League??? Raul finished 2nd place as i simmed...

turns out you need to win every game, and i got european player the 2nd season and almost every other season after that with 1 of my strikers (raul or van nistelrooy) while simming

• 1 month later...

Note: that in BAL mode, you must not sim a single match to get the Euro and World player Awards. Someone said they got both awards in one season. I disagree. From my many days at it you win the Euro first but Benzema will win the damned World award, then season after they give you the World award (as well as the Euro). I spent many hours. 3 seasons of 60 games to figure this out. Do not sim!

Edited by shilbo-assassin

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Anyone know or can confirm that if i set up a commuity room and have matches there if it counts towards the high rate win of 75% matches win achivment? Also if it does count i have an follow up question. If it goes to overtime (if i have the settings set on overtime and PK) does the full time result count towards a draw for achivment or do you get a win for winning in overtime or PK?