post here if you got the Time Travel Will Tell achievement

mickspawn

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the achievement! at the end it took us two try's and we went to level 15. It was fun but I can see if you've tried this achiement multiple times with no luck it would be a real pain. Glad its over.
Yea. Thank yourself man. Also thanks to Covert and Dinale for helping me out with this. Glad we all got the achievement, and I am glad that it is over! :woop::woop::woop:

Just got it today, talk about a pain in the ass. Just need Small Consolation and done with this game again.

haha i agree!

combat training keeps me coming back and so does the waw zombies but yeah this game has to be finished soon i hope!

it me my team 3 tries and three hours and we were SO happy to complete this, feel's so well earned after doing. very happy.

This achievement is extremely annoying. We always get to the part with the Napalm zombie and end up having him explode unintentionally. The first time I was turning a corner very slowly (to make sure I didn't bump into the Napalm) and I wasn't given a heat warning and he exploded.

After a few more matches we finally got to the part after the water holes with a PAP'd shrink ray and someone killed the crawler with a Spikemore and we got pummeled the following round.

Got it a few weeks ago, but seriously these easter egg cheevos suck.my mate hadnt done shi no numa, so were going through that again , the cheevos for the older maps maps are so much better.

ie 75000pts in a game

150 headshots

achievements that involved playing zombies not runaround.

Myself and three crazy kids I usually COD with got this first try in four and half hours. Followed NGT: Zombies walkthrough and it was easy. Hardest part ***SPOILERS*** the match game with the tiles. There was a lot of " NO YOU DUMBASS!!! I WASN'T OFF THE TILE YET!!!" Other than that, a very fun and satisfying cheevo.

• 3 weeks later...
I have it as well and I must say that I am looking forward to the moon base one. We all know they are going to do it. Oh and by the way, I think getting these easter egg glitches was a lot easier than 75000 on shi a numa im just saying lol

Lol, there was such an easy solo strategy for shi no numa, I got to something like wave 70 using it and im not that great at zombies. If you didnt no that strategy though I bet it was a bitch.