free roam challenges

xharlyquinn89

Fortunately I had a friend help me out with these, As previously I had spent about 2 days solid online trying to complete them and managed to accumulate 3 challenges complete.

The problem is even worse now as the lobby's seem to full of people who are just bouncing off each other and generally dicking around for the 8000 mile challenge.

To be honest I don't think the lobby's help at all, yes the host can set a challenge, but short of shouting down the mic, there is no real way for a player in a free roam session to advertise that he/she needs help in completing certain challenges. So short of setting up a lobby and hoping it isn't full of dicks, it is all blind luck really as to whether or not you can actually complete these.

I would say the only way to do this now is to advertise your gamertag on here and ask for help, or recruit a friend.

Great game Turn 10 but very poor lobby system :(

i need help too, its the only achiev that i missed so if any one need this achiev too pm me, im online mostly at 10 pm till 12 pm or 1 am uk timezone, but if you do thoose road trips we can do this prety quickly, i dont know the right roads to the trips try to know before we start and then we can just move from one to anouther, and do this prety easy.

My GT is Mr Nye Sky and I'm up for doing the Challenges and also general races in MP games, just so I can race against people who aren't dicks not to boost!! If someone sends me a FR I'm usually online anyway (or can plan to be be most evenings) from 10pm onwards for a few hours. Look forward to it people, hit me up....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...