Quick Meseta trick

Did this help you make money?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Did this help you make money?

• Yes
    • No

I managed to accidentally use this path without even trying, and it netting me around 100K per five minutes.

Here's what I did.

1.) Start up Ultimate Battle Tournament.

2.) Defeat Marduk, which will net you around 100K. (note that this is how much I said before)

3.) Go to the fight with battle ax vladitor.

4.) Lose the fight.

5.) click return to go back to a main menu.

6.) Reenter the UBT, and you'll have to fight Marduk again.

7.) Now you'll win 100K each time for beating him.

8.) Repeat as much as needed. This way helped me get my collect achievements before my achievements for 50,20,20 battles won.

A little tip that I used for all the tournaments:

Try not to do so many fights. Try to get double stands. Do this by knocking your opponent's bakugan into a place where it can't land. This is how I won against Marduk effectively.

Hope this helps!

• 1 year later...
This is actually a fantastic trick and saved me tons of grinding to be able to buy all the bakugans and cards. And it is actually over 250k that you win each time so... YAY more ;)

as he said. worked like a charm. only got 10 tag wins and 16 battle royale wins left. thx

• 2 years later...

There is actually a quicker way to do this. When you get to the final battle you don't need to waste time trying to lose it, just pause the game on your turn and then click return, it saves time that you would waste trying to lose the final battle.

Also, those people that voted no are obviously doing something wrong because it does work.

• 2 years later...