One man Army Tips

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uBiQV6L-_o]YouTube - GTA IV One Man Army Guide[/ame]

I made this for you guys. Dont post alot be read all the time.

I know the video quality is pretty poor and the editing may be abit sub par

but its about the achievement. Rate comment and watch please thank you

It's not too hard...

Steal any copter, Fly to any of the locked islands (provided you havent unlocked all 3 yet), fly above the skyscrapers, remain in the sky for 5 mins, achievement unlocked.

Yeh thats also a good way to do it my mate did it that way but i had unlocked all three for em before i had done this achievement so its a good method if you have done the same as me

I did it in the safehouse you get for killing playboyX. I blasted a couple cops outside, tossed a couple frags and had 4 stars, ran inside and hid around the corner from the front door(just a single door) and mowed down cop after cop as they came in the door after me until I finally had 6 stars and just kept going till I had the acheivement

I did it in the safehouse you get for killing playboyX. I blasted a couple cops outside, tossed a couple frags and had 4 stars, ran inside and hid around the corner from the front door(just a single door) and mowed down cop after cop as they came in the door after me until I finally had 6 stars and just kept going till I had the acheivement

yeh i Was thinkin of that and i did it after i got the achievement but it proved abit tricky

Similar to irishoh above but find one of the safehouses that has the stairs, cause a stir outside by killing as many cops and civies as possible.

Camp at the top of the stais with the assualt rifle and headshots until you have 6*s.

As soon as the coast is clear leg it into your apartment and stand infront of the door. Its 2way so once your in nobody else will be able to open the door.

Youll find that the swat/cops will be running on the spot into the door, slowly opening it. Edge closly into it but not enough to open the door too far. Keep your shottie handy as one or two may slip through.

I left it like that, rolled and went outside for a smoke and it was fine, nobody had come through.

When its down/got the achievie (you can check either by the blip as usual or if you werent there check the stats screen) pop the couple of cops and save.

Dead simply!!

Hope thats some help buddy!

I did it in the subway tunnel just north of the swanky apartment in Algonquin. Capped a few cops went down all the way to the tracks, and sat in the corner shooting them as they came down the stairs and later retreated back in tot he tunnel and picked them off as they jumpe ddown on the tracks.