Around and Around We Go trouble

Matictac

if you're doing this achievement outside of practice mode, I believe you have to finish the match for them to count.

I just did my last one, it was the first thing I did in the fight (the wall in the batcave) and it didn't pop, as I was so hoping. decided to finish the fight anyway and it popped.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't have to do multiple variations of any and didn't meter burn any. I mainly used Batman to hit all the ones I could find. However there are some that you will need a power character like superman for like on the myscira Batman can pull both chains on the lions heads to send out flames at the enemy however a character like superman actually grabs the heads off the pillars and throws them. But as far as variations with small character's jumping off things and larger being able to throw the same object I don't think you have to do those. However like I mentioned earlier I've played through the story and beat it so I've used practically every character and hit every object a few times so I'm not sure. I just used Batman and superman to double check and make sure that I didn't miss any.

I don't really know if this helps but, in the second part of the insurgency map where you push the button to make the brain shoot lasers, power characters will actually pick up the console and throw it. I haven't tried this out to see if it counts as a separate option but I have the strategy guide for the game and in it it lists all of the interactables. I went through it last night and nothing! If the above does work I'll post on here again and let you guys know.

I don't really know if this helps but, in the second part of the insurgency map where you push the button to make the brain shoot lasers, power characters will actually pick up the console and throw it. I haven't tried this out to see if it counts as a separate option but I have the strategy guide for the game and in it it lists all of the interactables. I went through it last night and nothing! If the above does work I'll post on here again and let you guys know.

Hey just so everybody knows that looks at this. I was right! The Brain shooting his lasers by a push of the button on the console and a power character picking him up and throwing him does count as two separate interactions. It popped after I finished the match!

Hey just so everybody knows that looks at this. I was right! The Brain shooting his lasers by a push of the button on the console and a power character picking him up and throwing him does count as two separate interactions. It popped after I finished the match!

I'd imagine these would count as separate interactables anyway as a power character interacts with the console, the gadget characters interact with the button. A subtle difference, but a difference nonetheless.

• 2 weeks later...
I

So, I have the strat guide, which says every Interaction in the entire game.

I went through every level meticulously with the strat guide tonight. No achievement for me. Honestly, I feel like I wasted my money on the damn thing. Between this site and YouTube, I get more information for free....

Edit: Just got it. Thanks to the guide on here. Was missing the canister in the Metropolis museum and the gadget character flip off the elevator in the Batcave.

Edited by Kellwolf9E