Diablo lll Achievement List With Values

Pizzacrazy

Here is the Diablo lll achievement list with values. It's the same as the PS3 trophies.

Never Seen that Before (10)

Kill one of the unique enemies listed in the Never Seen That Before Challenge.

Rite of Passage (10)

Reach level 10.

Made to Order (10)

Craft 5 items.

Rarely There (10)

Equip a rare (yellow) item.

The Mad King's End (25)

Kill the Skeleton King in Normal mode.

Demon Slayer (10)

Reach level 30.

Hero of Sanctuary (25)

Reach level 60.

Demon Slayer (Hardcore) (25)

Reach level 30 in Hardcore mode.

The Mad King's End (Inferno) (25)

Kill the Skeleton King in Inferno mode.

Butchered! (25)

Kill the Butcher in Normal mode.

Butchered! (Inferno) (25)

Kill the Butcher in Inferno mode.

The Coven Overthrown (10)

Kill Maghda in Normal mode.

The Coven Overthrown (Inferno) (10)

Kill Maghda in Inferno mode.

The Lord of Lies (25)

Kill Belial in Normal mode.

The Lord of Lies (Inferno) (25)

Kill Belial in Inferno mode.

The Lord of Sin (25)

Kill Azmodan in Normal mode.

The Lord of Sin (Inferno) (25)

Kill Azmodan in Inferno mode.

The Prime Evil (50)

Kill Diablo in Normal mode.

The Prime Evil (Nightmare) (50)

Kill Diablo in Nightmare mode.

The Prime Evil (Hell) (50)

Kill Diablo in Hell mode.

The Prime Evil (Inferno) (50)

Kill Diablo in Inferno mode.

The Last of the Horadrim (25)

Complete all quests in Act I.

The Black Soulstone (25)

Complete all quests in Act II.

The Wages of Sin (25)

Complete all quests in Act III.

Victory and Sacrifice (25)

Complete all quests in Act IV.

Fresh Meat (25)

Complete all the Butcher triumph challenges.

Out of the Shadows (25)

Complete all the Belial triumph challenges.

Azmodone (25)

Complete all the Azmodan triumph challenges.

Diabolical (25)

Complete all the Diablo triumph challenges.

Legends of the Brawl (10)

Equip a legendary (orange) item.

Armed to the Teeth (25)

Equip all Inventory slots with items that have a minimum required level of 25 or higher.

Prepared for Battle (25)

Equip all Inventory slots with items that have a minimum required level of 60 or higher.

The Comfort of Strangers (10)

Recruit the Templar, Scoundrel, and Enchantress.

Friends with Benefits (10)

Fully equip one of your followers.

The Art of Conversation (25)

Complete all the main character, follower, and artisan conversation challenges.

Breaking Not So Bad (10)

Use a merchant to repair an item.

Shut Up and Take My Money! (10)

Buy each type of item from merchants.

Bejeweled (10)

Combine gems.

A Life with Meaning (10)

Raise the Blacksmith to level 10.

Just a Hobby (10)

Raise the Jeweler to level 10.

Deep Pockets (25)

Pick up 500,000 gold.

All That Glitters (25)

Pick up 5,000,000 gold.

Space! I Love Space! (25)

Buy all stash upgrades.

The Elitist (25)

Kill 500 elite (champion, rare, or unique) enemies.

Greed over Need (25)

Kill 100 Treasure Goblins.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man.. a five year old could come up with a better least. Beat every boss on most difficulties, really?

They do look abit boring, ie: kill "X" on "X" difficulty, not very imaginative, i thought they would be more interesting, but i will still play it, some of them are ok..

Still need to play each difficulty to unlock the next...... so that wouldn't even matter.

Sound's like the difficulty could play like Sacred 2 maybe?

Do you have a source for this information?

Curious that the ps3 list (and, alparently the xbox list, too) only has 46 achievements.

These achievements are taken straight from the pool of PC achievements. The PC version has something like 400 different achievements. It appears they watered it down to the most basic stuff.

Difficulties are progressive- you have to play through normal to unlock nightmare. You have to play through nightmare to unlock hell. You have to play through hell to unlock inferno. So there's no stackable difficulty achievements. The general gist is a reward for playing through each boss on normal diff, then additional achievement rewards for making it through the hardest difficulty.

Glad there's no requirement to get each class through inferno or to level 60.

Do you have a source for this information?

Curious that the ps3 list (and, alparently the xbox list, too) only has 46 achievements.

These achievements are taken straight from the pool of PC achievements. The PC version has something like 400 different achievements. It appears they watered it down to the most basic stuff.

Difficulties are progressive- you have to play through normal to unlock nightmare. You have to play through nightmare to unlock hell. You have to play through hell to unlock inferno. So there's no stackable difficulty achievements. The general gist is a reward for playing through each boss on normal diff, then additional achievement rewards for making it through the hardest difficulty.

Glad there's no requirement to get each class through inferno or to level 60.

I was on another achievement website and noticed they had a player tracked to playing Diablo lll. So I looked his gamertag up and took the achievements off of his gamer card.

Edited by Pizzacrazy

Hardcore mode is completely separate from non-hardcore.

Both modes are identical with the exception that for hardcore characters, death is permanent.

Hardcore characters cannot play with non-hardcore characters.

I played Hardcore exclusively on PC, for both Diablo 2 and 3, but I see no incentive to play Hardcore on the console version (other than for the level 30 HC achievement).

Hardcore mode is completely separate from non-hardcore.

Both modes are identical with the exception that for hardcore characters, death is permanent.

Hardcore characters cannot play with non-hardcore characters.

I played Hardcore exclusively on PC, for both Diablo 2 and 3, but I see no incentive to play Hardcore on the console version (other than for the level 30 HC achievement).

Thanks for the reply!

To those worried about Hardcore modes, play as the barbarians, practically the easiest character to run through with. Inferno isn't as hard as it used to be.

Also gold accumulation will get easier in inferno.

And as far as the difficulties go, you'll eventually end up playing on inferno any way if you want to hit 60.

Beating normal should leave you around the early 30s.

beating nightmare will leave you near the early 50s

beating hell will leave you at 60(by the end of ACT III)

And inferno is where you would farm/boost for paragon levels which go to 100(if they included that in the console version).

Edit: The list is actually really easy the only ones that may give a problem is hardcore if you aren't careful, treasure goblins(they are a bitch to find), and the challenges for the four bosses(though it's easier to accomplish them when you are 60 playing on Normal).

After finishing your inferno run you should have only 7 achievements left, 4 of which are the bosses, the other 3 are the gold(should get about 2.5-3m by the time you finish inferno), elites(farm in Act I or Act III on Inferno), and goblins(random, though if you find a puzzle ring, equiping it on a follower makes it a lot easier).

Also save about 400k for stash upgrades as that's how much it should take to full upgrade it.

I believe there were three tabs the first was free, but you had to purchase 4 rows 10k each. The second tab is 100k, third was 200k, and it was still 10k per row.

Edited by Crims0nPenguin

Have you played the PC version? You just run over the gold and it automatically goes to your stash. Plus, this is culmulative, not at one time. Should take you a few hours.

lol you haven't actually played Diablo 3, have you?

I've played the game over 400 hours, and I've only managed to pick up around 15 million gold.

picking up 5 million will take more than just "a few hours" unless they've increased the gold drop rates significantly, which would be pointless because there is no gold auction house. So the only thing to spend gold on will be stash upgrades, crafting, and repairs.

If gold drops at the same rate as on PC, expect to play the game for at least 100 hours to earn 1000G. And that's if you're lucky enough to find or craft some decent gear that rolls gold find.

lol you haven't actually played Diablo 3, have you?

I've played the game over 400 hours, and I've only managed to pick up around 15 million gold.

Did you play past the second patch? or even inferno, no way it takes even 100 hours for such gold.

If they added MP levels farming on MP5 should net you 1m in 6-8 hours

If you only farm the spots like the Cellar in Act 1 or the Treasure Goblins in Act 2 (one directly beside a TP, spawns every 3 games minimum) it will take you some time. But neither a few hours nor 400 hours will be needed for that. But I dont know the actual patch notes, so I´m not sure if the spots or the drop rates have been nerfed. Rainbow level was pretty good too at the beginnings, but got nerfed pretty quickly. Maybe it has a return for good in the console version.

But I´m pretty sure there will be other spots that slipped through Blizzards attention ;).

I had put a lot of efford in the auctions and managed to get rich pretty fast. Took a look every now and then on specific items, wrote down the prices, bought them at low, sold them high.

Inferno difficulty is only accessible after reaching level 60, so no Problem with that either and after several patches on PC this difficulty is not even a shadow of the daunting beginnings where everything has One hitted you.

This list will require some time and grinding, sure. But its not hard at all I think and I´m pretty excited about the release. Would even do an achievement guide for it, but it would be my first one a game like this deserves a better writer than me ^^