Daily gift?

sauce2k6

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just annoying that it seems like everyone is getting something decent to help kick start their Ultimate Team and here I am getting a 250 coin "daily gift."

The way my luck is going my next daily gift may be "The Plague" or "Cancer"

Fingers crossed :p

Does it really? i dont know if its that intelligent to do that?

I am a founder and i have had a real mixture, 250 coins, 500, 2000, bronze, silver and gold packs. I did get a Walcott to boost my fundage a little.

I have only ever got one great card, an Eto'o, a few years back, brought in a few bucks.

It's just annoying that it seems like everyone is getting something decent to help kick start their Ultimate Team and here I am getting a 250 coin "daily gift."

Daily Gifts are almost pointless, expect nothing and be gratefull for something, even if it is 250 Coins or a Mini Bronze Pack.

I've been getting the Daily Gifts for a week and from memory I've received:

1000 Coins x 1

500 Coins x 3

Mini Bronze Pack x 2

Mini Silver Pack x 1

Nothing there is too great and I remember last Year when "Bid Tokens" were used on the Web App, my Daily Gift for the first 3 Days last Year were Bid Tokens.

Unfortunately, Bid Tokens are pretty useless when you don't have any Coins and this put me in the situation of desperately trying to sell Bronze Players nobody wanted to be able generate Coins and start Trading for profits and building my Team.

Edited by Boomerang Cat

It's got nothing to do with how long you've been playing UT, it's just luck. I've had every FIFA game since the very first one and have played UT every year and I still mostly get rubbish daily gifts.

This. My daily gifts have generally been pants with the highest coin amount being 500. It's random. Karma dictates that you'll open a mini gold pack and get Messi on the last day of gifts though :Bounce:

Fingers crossed :p

Hahaha =p

Ah well, looks to be completely random however one gold pack would be nice :) I failed with packs last year so probably won't buy any this year except for the packs I will get with my pre-order. Best card I got in a pack last year was Cech from Chelsea >.<

I don't mean to be complaining over something that's free, but just felt a bit of an unfair advantage if someone was getting gold packs compared to someone getting mini bronze packs/250 coins but seems like gold packs aren't coming out that often!

This is a joke.

The past 6 days, I have got 4 mini bronze packs, 500 coins and just when I thought I couldn't get anything worse, I get 250 coins. I choose not to accept the 250 coins but I had no option but to, there should be a decline button.

Are you serious? It's a FREE DAILY gift, that is FREE and DAILY! Who cares if it's only 250 coins? It's better than nothing which is what you could be getting. Are you wanting them to play the game for you as well?

The idea of the game is to play and win tournaments and divisions to make money and spend on your team, this is just a bonus. I don't get people who give up because they lose their first few games and expect everything to be handed to them on a plate.

Are you serious? It's a FREE DAILY gift, that is FREE and DAILY! Who cares if it's only 250 coins? It's better than nothing which is what you could be getting. Are you wanting them to play the game for you as well?

The idea of the game is to play and win tournaments and divisions to make money and spend on your team, this is just a bonus. I don't get people who give up because they lose their first few games and expect everything to be handed to them on a plate.

Opinions are like nipples, everybody has one. Some have firm points, others are barely discernible through layers, and some are displayed at every opportunity regardless of whether the audience has stated "I am interested in your nipples" or not.

If they play the game for me, will they be winning my games? If it's a garuenteed win, I'll allow them to play for me. I am yet to give up as the game gets released in Australia today. All I'm trying to say is that some people's "bonus" is better than others making it somewhat an unfair advantange.