Closest 100% that you never finished.

WhIpLaSh 014

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Orange Box - 990/1000G

Beat it last year but never got the ridiculous "With Friends Like These" achievement and probably never will. Tried to boost it but I would be terrible at coordinating a session and there aren't any avaliable ones here.

Dead Rising 2 - 980/1000G

Just beat co-op with my brother (after having it freeze on the Sullivan fight, giving him the achievement but not me), but I can't get TK's favourite since I'm not very good at "Stand up Zomedy" and "Headache" and don't have enough friends with the game to help me.

Added a few more I forgot the first time and updated the original post.

DiRT 2 - 925/1000G

Didn't bother getting the rank achievements as the game is just full of arseholes who can't drive and constantly ram into you, which is also why I can't get a "cautious" rating.

DiRT 3 - 960/1000G (original 1k)

Same as above, also nobody plays transport so I can't get the achievement tied to that gamemode.

Crackdown 2 - 1410/1500G

Nobody to boost these with.

Halo 3: ODST - 940/1000G

Same as above.

Toy Story 3 - 850/1000G

Just stopped caring, also I didn't want such an easy game on my 100% list.

Edited by Chaz Of Sparta

Angry Birds Star Wars - 16/20 (160:gsicon:) (I don't have Windows 8 anymore.)

Doritos Crash Course 2 - 26/28 (375:gsicon:) (I'm missing a couple of stars and I've never gotten the most stars in a tournament. The latter could be easily boosted if anybody wants to help and the former is something I'm going to work on before the server dies later this year.)

Heavy Fire: Shattered Spear - 31/34 (950:gsicon:) (The controls are utter shit and I found it more difficult than it was worth.)

Jetpack Joyride - 16/20 (150:gsicon:) (Don't have Windows 8 anymore. This game was fun as shit and I regret not grinding out the last 50:gsicon: before my laptop broke.)

NBA Live 06 (11/12 (960:gsicon:) (Fucking EA and their dead servers...)

NCAA Football 08 (49/50) (990:gsicon:) (see above)

NCAA Football 13 (35/36) (980:gsicon:) (The last achievement is for a shitty play that's basically impossible to pull off.)

NHL 2K6 (4/5) (750:gsicon:) (Basically the same as Heavy Fire and NCAA 13.)

Nicktoons MLB (33/35) (950:gsicon:) (Same as NCAA 13. Both achievements are tied to the same play, which I've already tried for far too long.)

Pac-Man (10/12) (160:gsicon:) (I'll go back and get those last two some day when I have a ton of free time.)

Shuffle Party (9/10) (150:gsicon:) (Don't have Windows 8 anymore and I was probably never going to get all the stars anyway.)

Edited by BitterMelonFarm

4 in Bioshock I 47 / 51

I didn't fully research the bouncer, I tried to on the last level but there was just not enough of them left to research on. That is a game I can run through again, because if I had gotten that achievement I would have maxed out all research. There is a secret one worth zero points and knowing that I have all of the base game secret achievements I can only assume that it is from the DLC that I do not have and will not purchase. Wow, technically that's three, huh?

It is highly unlikely that I will successfully go through the entire game on the most difficult setting, but hrm, now I'm tempted to try.

Viva Pinata 45 / 50

I could totally get the last five achievements but the amount of time I have spent playing that game has worn me out. I struggle to stay on long enough to get the five remaining achievements, I also struggle losing people within the game because I foolishly become attached to characters and things that do not exist. I always do my best to keep Dastardos OUT of my garden.

This post and reviewing the achievements has also gotten me interested in trying to 100% this game. Totally putting the disk in now, thanks. =]

4 in Bioshock I 47 / 51

I didn't fully research the bouncer, I tried to on the last level but there was just not enough of them left to research on. That is a game I can run through again, because if I had gotten that achievement I would have maxed out all research. There is a secret one worth zero points and knowing that I have all of the base game secret achievements I can only assume that it is from the DLC that I do not have and will not purchase. Wow, technically that's three, huh?

It is highly unlikely that I will successfully go through the entire game on the most difficult setting, but hrm, now I'm tempted to try.

One the secret achievement you are talking about is worth 100 not 0

two the dlc is free to download

and finally you can play through the game on easy without dying and then at the last second on the final boss (right before you stab him the third time) you can switch it to the hardest difficulty and get the achievement.

So you should totally go through it again :)

Family Guy: Back To The Multiverse.

I got all the other achievements, but 1 is missing where i got to have all other achievements of the game -.-

Same problem for me. I have done all the multiplayer achievement requirements again, but to no avail. Need to replay the story again and see if that makes it pop. I really don't want a broken achievement, as I am working on maxing out every game I play. Having just 900g on it besmirches me a great deal. Will get around to it one day. Probably after I finish GTA V and Diablo 3. So, in about 2 years haha

One the secret achievement you are talking about is worth 100 not 0

two the dlc is free to download

and finally you can play through the game on easy without dying and then at the last second on the final boss (right before you stab him the third time) you can switch it to the hardest difficulty and get the achievement.

So you should totally go through it again :)

For the record, you cannot pull off this little trick with the Ultimate Rapture Edition of the game, unfortunately...

I need 40ish more blue ribbons to complete Bioshock Infinite. The fact you can't pick which wave to start on made me put this game to the side for now.

I still need Just a Flesh Wound in Rage. I know about the pause trick but it wasn't helping much the last time I attempted it. Five Finger Fillet has to be the worst minigame ever thought of.

I need 3 more time trials under par in Portal on The Orange Box to get the last 3 achievements. I'm good on least portals and steps.

1 achievement left in F.E.A.R. Finish all quick action maps on Extreme. Not looking forward to that one.

Guest Scotty

I still need Just a Flesh Wound in Rage. I know about the pause trick but it wasn't helping much the last time I attempted it. Five Finger Fillet has to be the worst minigame ever thought of.

I remember that one. It was one of the hardest achievements i've done, i think. I ended up doing it 'legit' as i found the pause method was harder to do than just using my reflexes. It took me ages but what a feeling though when it was finally done. Good luck with that one.:)

I have two I couldn't finish.

LEGO Star Wars 980 / 1000

All I had to do was complete the final mission without dying but I just couldn't do it.

LOTR BFME2 750 / 750

Nothing major but couldn't get the 0G achievement for losing to someone ranked I think 50 places below me. Not having that 0G achievement just means the game doesn't show as a 100% complete game.

Ugh, either Bioshock 1 or Magna Carta 2.

With Bioshock, I need brass balls. Not that I couldn't do it, I just never got around to starting another playthrough and then sold the game..

With Magna Carta 2, I had been tracking ALL side quests and missed ONE. I didn't feel like playing through again just for one quest...

LEGO Star Wars 980 / 1000

All I had to do was complete the final mission without dying but I just couldn't do it.

It's unorthodox, but try this:

Tape down the fire button so you can concentrate on just pressing the button that makes you to dodge. Just keep dodging constantly.

After taping down the button, I got it on my second try. ;)

At the moment, it's Prototype 2 for me. I decided to start up another profile and managed to get 900G on it. The last two achievements are for fully upgrading Heller and finishing the game on Hard mode. These aren't exactly hard, I just got lazy xD.

Tenchu Z. It's not that I don't like the game, I actually love it. The problem was I had 10 missions left on hard (three kunai) to get rank 5 ninja on....and my cousin went and overwrote my save with a brand new one. Every time I play the game I get reminded that and die a little on the inside.