Has this happened to anyone else?

adriano28

So i was playing the figure me out category on 1 v 100. After about 10 questions or so, i started to get closer to the top 10 people. After around 20 questions, i actually got 6th in the top 10. The only problem is, i didn't get shown up. So i thought i'd play a couple of more questions. Then i was at the point where i was furious because i was 1st and still not shown up. I was 'first' for a couple of rounds, then a bonus question tricked me and brought me down. Has this happened to any of you? and also does anyone know why this happened?

So i was playing the figure me out category on 1 v 100. After about 10 questions or so, i started to get closer to the top 10 people. After around 20 questions, i actually got 6th in the top 10. The only problem is, i didn't get shown up. So i thought i'd play a couple of more questions. Then i was at the point where i was furious because i was 1st and still not shown up. I was 'first' for a couple of rounds, then a bonus question tricked me and brought me down. Has this happened to any of you? and also does anyone know why this happened?

Is your 1 vs 100 settings on Private - if so, you won't show up on the leaderboard if I am correct :eek:

I have only been in the top 10 once, I was 7th on a live round before getting the question wrong (curse you Victoria Beckham! :p) and dropping. I showed up though. Sorry to hear you didn't, it's always a great feeling when you make the top ten, and you deserved to have been shown for being really good at maths :(

That was it. I set it to private because i thought it would stop random people from joining my games. It gets annoying, especially when they call me names for getting questions wrong. Which reminds me, does anybody know how to block everybody from joining your games? make it invite only?

1st person to get 200g on 1 v 100 season 2

Just curious -- how did you come to believe you were first? Sure, you beat me by about 8 hourse, but many many people completed this days before we did. I would be careful about throwing out such a claim, especially on a pretty high-profile game like this.

If people are calling you names, just unplug your headset or mute them. Or exit and join a new game. I don't know if you can selectively block people from being placed with you, other than through setting it back to private.

Just curious -- how did you come to believe you were first? Sure, you beat me by about 8 hourse, but many many people completed this days before we did. I would be careful about throwing out such a claim, especially on a pretty high-profile game like this.

Shannon is correct - I know of one member of this forum who got this achievement before you (I won't name them, it's not my place after all.) Personally I got it the same day as you. Probably the same time, if I remember right :p

If people are calling you names, just unplug your headset or mute them. Or exit and join a new game. I don't know if you can selectively block people from being placed with you, other than through setting it back to private.

Does having them as a non-prefered player not help? I know that if you click on prefer that player, you get a better chance of randomly being in their game (happened all the time in Season 1, played most of the games with the same person!). I never get called names. Just ignore them, or do as Shannon says, and mute them :) Better yet - find a group of people you like and set up games with them. That way you know everyone, and get on well with them. It's more fun with friends after all ;)

I thought i was, but now that you mentioned someone else did before me, i've took it off now. And thanks for the advice on getting those random people out of my way. And abut the whole friends thing, only 1 friend is ever on at the time, or my friends are opn but dont like the game.