Season Pass detailed.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question. Has there been any mention that the preorder stuff will eventually be sold as dlc down the road? Arkham, red sons, etc...

I would be willing to bet eventually they will be. By the way the flashpoint skins are available seperately if you didn't want to buy the season pass.

Quick question. Has there been any mention that the preorder stuff will eventually be sold as dlc down the road? Arkham, red sons, etc...

I reckon so, im getting the arkham ones from zavvi and on the product page it says they are a 30 day exclusive, so, give a month or two and they will probably be on XBL ;)

Do we even consider Lobo a hero ?

His new 52 version is a slaver

His old 52 was pretty much a anti-hero gun for hire and one time red lantern.......red lantern lobo alt would be sweet

Pretty certain powergirl will be in there somehow since she won the offical twitter poll

Im sure there was a recent leak that listed voice actors for

Lobo, Black canary, Poison Ivy and Batgirl

Do we even consider Lobo a hero ?

His new 52 version is a slaver

His old 52 was pretty much a anti-hero gun for hire and one time red lantern.......red lantern lobo alt would be sweet

Pretty certain powergirl will be in there somehow since she won the offical twitter poll

Im sure there was a recent leak that listed voice actors for

Lobo, Black canary, Poison Ivy and Batgirl

Nah we can easily consider him [Lobo] a villain. And I agree that Power Girl and/or Black Canary will be on of the characters.

I just dont see Lobo as a Villian

Hes been a member of Young Justice, R.E.B.E.L.s, Legion, constant team ups with the JLA, Batman and was a one time member of Church of the Triple-Fish God (the only good bit of 52)

Only his early appearences in the omega men and the god awful rob leifield new 52 were full one bad guys.

Lobo is likely going to be a villain in the roster just because he's a mercenary like Deathstroke. Catwoman's a little ambiguous as well, and she's on the right side.

In my post for the DLC speculation thread, I mentioned that the timing of the Power Girl poll was about right for planning DLC. As much as I wanted, I didn't think she'd be the first announced DLC character, but I'll wager that she'll be the second.

Lobo first DLC character, I can almost bet one will be Robin, just because of his involvement in the comics. A lot of ppl have been thinking Martian Manhunter will be one but I doubt that just for the fact he is a a secondary character up in Watchtower. I do know it will be 2 heroes and 2 villains. I would also like to see more story DLC whether its a short 3-4 campaign. Just something different down the road instead of just adding more star lab missions. The game itself is good but there is so much they can do with it. Who knows we will see.

Lobo first DLC character, I can almost bet one will be Robin, just because of his involvement in the comics. A lot of ppl have been thinking Martian Manhunter will be one but I doubt that just for the fact he is a a secondary character up in Watchtower. I do know it will be 2 heroes and 2 villains. I would also like to see more story DLC whether its a short 3-4 campaign. Just something different down the road instead of just adding more star lab missions. The game itself is good but there is so much they can do with it. Who knows we will see.

It won't be Robin, there won't be any story DLC. I think Martian Manhunter is a given. The final 2 character is a toss up and it could be anyone. (Except Robin)

Lobo first DLC character, I can almost bet one will be Robin, just because of his involvement in the comics...

Robin won't be DLC, what happens to him is explained in-game.

The comics aren't much of a help in determining characters anyways, the story mode is already set and done. It'll come down to straight popularity, of which Martian Manhunter is way up there.

Edited by Veedrock

Yeah, I don't think Robin either as, in the comics' storyline....

Spoilers for anyone who isn't there in the story yet

::::::::

[spoiler=Robin]Robin is Damien and Damien kills Dick, becoming Nightwing.

Edited by Korahn

Yes. But to be honest, I wasn't sure how to use 'em on these forums. There was no spoilers tag option next to the other wraps (PHP, Quote, html, code), and I was too tired to try testing things.

Here are the tags:

[ spoiler=whateveryouwanthere]

[ /spoiler]

Just remove the spaces.

Yes. But to be honest, I wasn't sure how to use 'em on these forums. There was no spoilers tag option next to the other wraps (PHP, Quote, html, code), and I was too tired to try testing things.

Like Hunter said! It looks like this:

[ spoiler=Nightwing] Robin is Damien and Damien kills Dick, becoming Nightwing.

But you would remove the space the I put between the first bracket and the word spoiler.

I'd love a Damian skin for Robin. Then again I'm biased as he's my favorite Robin of the four (five? six? Do we even count Carrie or Stephanie anymore?!?). Along the same lines, I could see Red Hood as a DLC character. Another one you really can't pick which side of the screen he'd go on. Downside is, if we DID get a Red Hood skin, I might not be able to play anymore as my wife would monopolize the game.....

Like Hunter said! It looks like this:

But you would remove the space the I put between the first bracket and the word spoiler.

Thanks. I guess I was missing the =whatever part as it didn't work before. Little late, but I've gone and edited my original post.