Online Pro Club Problems

Marco8YNWA

Basically me and my team can't get online, we have tried for hours and hours, different people being the captain and serching, it either says that no opponent can be found or the search fails.

We really want to get online if anyone knows how to fix this please give me some advice!

Many Thanks...

i have this problem aswell. thing that sorts it for a few matches is everyone in the team dashboards out and reloads the game. thing with the lag n that its best if u play at home than away. cant really help with the delays i still get them propa pain in the ass.

We had this problem aswell but recently its started working with us it let certain people do it so keep trying every 1 in ur team

also is any 1 once there in games finding it very laggy sometimes such as

- delay in everything such as passes , shooting etc

or is it just me?

why hospitality settings off?

what does that do?

Ea said there will be a update 2day

I hope so, i play alot of Pro Ranked matches and it's so anoying. On FIFA 10 once im in a room it's usualy full after about 10 - 20 seconds but FIFA 11 im lucky to get a full room. 9/10 there will be 6 - 10 people and nobody else will join so i keep backing out until i get a full room.

And when i do find a full room after about a minute it either says opponint has left the game or connection lost. I love FIFA 11 and Pro Ranked matches but so far FIFA 10's Pro Ranked matches is way better.