No more dlc!

Ark Animax

Bas Idea... especially with the DLC they gave...

Rain was a must, he should had been shiped with the game

Skarlett seem fun, but another character with very little history coming from a bug? Cmon

Kenshi : Strong maybe, but seem totally nowhere in this, i don't know if its me or the way i never really like him much(even if i love sword fighting and all)

Freddy Krueger : Seem fun to play, haven't try him but he is not even from MK... cmon... if it was one character among 10 i wouldn't mind but well...

I am utterly disapointed at them for not bringing good character people loved. Does it mean a sequel sooner? I dont feel its nessary really.... if they would add DLC

Games can top 1750, MK didn't even put achievements for the DLC... a shame.

Wow that's a bummer. I thought they'd give support at least until the end of the year, especially considering how much the DLC sold. Freddy Krueger is still among the top selling DLC on Xbox Live and actually boosted MK9 sales quite a bit. A lot of people were hoping for Jason Voorhees too, so another "season" with him as the guest character seems like the obvious way to go.

@Ayx: I don't see them doing an "Ultimate" version to MK9, the reason being story mode. Street Fighter told its story in pieces that allowed expansion (and MvC doesn't have a story period). MK9 was a reboot with a definitive perimeter to work in, and they didn't structure it with a bunch of different pieces like SFIV; it was a straight-progression build that can't be re-imagined or expanded upon.

If they're working on anything, it's a sequel.

Edited by Veedrock

Wow that's a bummer. I thought they'd give support at least until the end of the year, especially considering how much the DLC sold. Freddy Krueger is still among the top selling DLC on Xbox Live and actually boosted MK9 sales quite a bit. A lot of people were hoping for Jason Voorhees too, so another "season" with him as the guest character seems like the obvious way to go.

It made me sad, but they did say no more PLANS. So they may have no PLANS now, but they may have PLANS later. Hopefully.