Text Collectibles Guide in Chronological Order for Doom 3

bLaKgRaVy

EDIT 1.30.21

I have uploaded the spreadsheet to Google Docs. From there, you can download it and edit it as you see fit. There is no need to send me a request for access.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/139QeE5i6eOsfotM89WLbSUlrAAMQdU2ZqOgjdl68Hso/edit?usp=sharing

EDIT - "Revised 3.7.13" uploaded with the missing Lost Mission locker. Sorry it took so long.

EDIT - Attached to this post is the most current and revised version of the collectibles spreadsheet.

The "revised 11.1.12" version is 100% confirmed and complete. I had to add a copyright line and add credit information since someone from PS3T.org stole it and didn't give credit to myself, Grim or Tim Morrow.

If there are any changes made to the spreadsheet, it will be re-posted here.

Credit goes to xX GRIM R3AP3R for the all locations and information for RoE and Lost Mission. Credit for all Doom 3 information goes to Tim Morrow, with contributions by Wayne Kerr and help from the Doom 3 community at alt.games.doom.

Note: If you do not have Excel or Office, you can download a free Excel Viewer from Microsoft that lets you open, view and print Excel spreadsheets.

Download Excel Viewer from Official Microsoft Download Center

EDIT - Re-posting the video guide thread by Harry94 detailing all the collectibles in all three games in chronological order. Thanks Harry!

Thread - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=397623

EDIT - Re-posting the video disk and storage locker videos that was originally posted by odds323 (via Gametastik).

Thread - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=5336244&postcount=1

EDIT - Re-posting the locations (with pics) of xX GRIM R3AP3R's original post showing the locations of all the PDA's in the Lost Mission.

Thread - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=5336592&postcount=1

ORIGINAL POST - I've reorganized a website's three lists and combined them into one list in chronological order. As far as I know, everything is complete.

This is for Doom 3, not Resurrection of Evil or Lost Mission.

The website is Tim's Doom 3 Page. All credit goes to him, Tim Morrow.

It's in spreadsheet format and is an attachment to this post. Everyone should be able to download it accordingly. I posted this in the achievement guide thread, but figured it might bet buried in there, so this thread is easier to see.

This is a good alternative to the video guides out there. This lists all collectibles (storage codes, PDA's and video disks) in chronological order, of which there is no video (at time of posting this).

If I update the spreadsheet, I will post a new copy and edit this post. Enjoy.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. Bout time somebody did that. Sucks there's no guide for the RoE stuff yet though. :(

RoE has been posted in the guide thread, but I'm not 100% positive the list is complete. I was missing two PDA's from when I originally posted it in the comments section of the achievement list and they have since been added.

I have looked at about 10 websites and some are missing one or two, and others are missing different ones. I've compiled the list and *hopefully* it's complete.

Including your own, I count 22 PDA's in RoE.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=5338840&postcount=37

xX GRIM R3AP3R has posted the list of Lost Mission PDA's with pics! Don't know if they're in chronological order; waiting for confirmation since this website lists them differently.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=392419

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

[ATTACH]7441[/ATTACH]

RoE has been posted in the guide thread, but I'm not 100% positive the list is complete. I was missing two PDA's from when I originally posted it in the comments section of the achievement list and they have since been added.

I have looked at about 10 websites and some are missing one or two, and others are missing different ones. I've compiled the list and *hopefully* it's complete.

Including your own, I count 22 PDA's in RoE.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=5338840&postcount=37

xX GRIM R3AP3R has posted the list of Lost Mission PDA's with pics! Don't know if they're in chronological order; waiting for confirmation since this website lists them differently.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=392419

Here is a link for the same spreadsheet blakgravy upload now it's complete with all collectibles locations and codes for all 3 games

Also while playing Doom 3 i discovered for Locker 064 you mush choose to extend the bridge in SFR Staging in order to get to the final locker in alpha labs so I updated that in the spreadsheet.

Edited by xX GRIM R3AP3R

I looked at the link this website and they have dimitri and travis switched around so you would have to back track if you follow The Doom Wiki and they are missing bernice tooley which is the very last PDA in the lost misson so I am 100% certain that my lost mission PDA guide is in chronological order. :)

Here is a link for the same spreadsheet blakgravy upload now it's complete with all collectibles locations and codes for all 3 games

Nice! Congratulations on the achievement. Now we have a confirmed list that works!

Grim, I noticed something for the Doom 3 section that may need a bit of clarification.

In Enpro Plant, the last PDA (Steve Hammer), it says the location of this PDA is "Garage Exit". That is technically incorrect. It is still in "Maintenance 3", like the Plasma Storage Room, but it is on the same side as the door that leads to Garage Exit, but when you first climb up the steps to go towards that door (if you are facing that door, it is all the way to the far right).

I know this it neither of ours faults as we just organized it in chronological order, but it might be worth updating so people don't go looking for it in the "Garage Exit" section. They may miss it and not get the achievement.

Also, someone pointed out that for the Lost Mission, Enpro Sector 2, that the display case that you use code 731 on reveals the Super Shotgun. Your description just says "Display Case". It might be helpful to note that you can obtain the Super Shotgun here. Just a thought.

Also, the achievement guide now links your post to the individual solutions.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

Grim, I noticed something for the Doom 3 section that may need a bit of clarification.

In Enpro Plant, the last PDA (Steve Hammer), it says the location of this PDA is "Garage Exit". That is technically incorrect. It is still in "Maintenance 3", like the Plasma Storage Room, but it is on the same side as the door that leads to Garage Exit, but when you first climb up the steps to go towards that door (if you are facing that door, it is all the way to the far right).

I know this it neither of ours faults as we just organized it in chronological order, but it might be worth updating so people don't go looking for it in the "Garage Exit" section. They may miss it and not get the achievement.

Also, someone pointed out that for the Lost Mission, Enpro Sector 2, that the display case that you use code 731 on reveals the Super Shotgun. Your description just says "Display Case". It might be helpful to note that you can obtain the Super Shotgun here. Just a thought.

Also, the achievement guide now links your post to the individual solutions.

I'll get on that I haven't gotten that far in because i found another thing with in Alpha Labs sector 4 yesterday which ruined my first run while double checking Doom 3 locations to make sure the descriptions make them easy enough to find I had to extend the bridge to get to the last storage Locker in alpha labs and I chose the other so I've gotta restart my run because I didn't notice it until after I saved and I will also call display case the super shotgun display case if that will clarify it better.

I won't be able to get to it until tomorrow because I have school but that will be the first thing I do when I get on, but if I get time here and there between now and tomorrow I will update It.

Edited by xX GRIM R3AP3R

The Guide has two small errors.

The two codes for the "Martian Buddy" lockers are both "0508", not "508"!

First locker is in "Administration: North Hallway", second is in "Delta Labs Level 2B: Secure Storage"

Good point. I've only reached the first buddy locker, and I can't remember if I punched in '508' or '0508'. The video has '0508' so I guess that should be the one in the guide.

GRIM, update it if you will when you have a chance. There are a couple of other updates I'll PM you with.

Also, I updated my first post to direct everyone to post #5 for the most up-to-date spreadsheet since that's the one that's linked in the guide. Also re-posted the Video Disk and Storage Locker videos that odds323 posted via Gametastik.

EDIT (10/25/12) - Here is the most up-to-date spreadsheet. I took the liberty to revise it with updated, more precise locations on a few PDA's, I entered each level's collectibles in the level name (total number is in parenthesis), bolded some things to make them easier to read, resized the document to allow printing easier, changed those two Martian Buddy codes and highlighted what I had changed in yellow.

GRIM, feel free to redownload this and reupload it to post #5.

EDIT 2 (10/26/12) - Made another couple minor changes... sorry.

EDIT 3 (10/26/12 II) - Revised a video disk location per mugginyouoff.

Removed. See first post.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

Very nice list, thanks for putting it together. One question though, do the codes that aren't for lockers count too? I missed the valve one in Mars City.

Ahh, the valve, took me forever to find out where the walkthrough was talking about so I could shut it off...

As I posted in the Storage Lockers thread, I am 99.99% positive that only the 34 storage lockers count for this achievement (as per the description). There's no video (yet) showing the 34 lockers and the achievement actually unlocking (Gametastik's video doesn't show them actually getting the achievement), so one can't be sure, but I think you're safe with missing the valve code.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy