Sacrifizzle is now fixed.

Reno Zero

Confirmed. I have Sacriffizle now, good hunting my friends.

Complete Detail: I chose Versus and my own game, I chose system link lobby, I chose my account as an Infected, my 2nd controller as Zoey. I chose The Sacrifice and Part 3 The Docks. I activated all 3 generators and boarded the bridge normally, had tank self run to survivors and die each time with each generator. I had final tank wait in the middle of the road near the final generator. I had Zoey sit on the turret until the other tanks passed, then had zoey jump off and use a molotov to the clear path, I had zoey half start the generator and stop, then began to punch toey to death, win.

I'am still having trouble ! - Set up game - versus -private -part 3 -

controller getting achievement - infected

- 2nd controller - francis.

All 3 generators on - run down throw pipe bomb get to generator -

hit him with tank round the corner. -

now do i have to make sure that he is half ways to restarting the gen, then incap him

- or can he stop halfway through restarting turn around and then hit him?

Getting really annoyed now - 5 out of 10 times I cant even get the last hit on him as there is 2 more tanks plus loads of zombies! - Any one give any advice as to what I'am doing wrong as the sucker wont pop.

- Also had a m8 - both had 2 controllers - private game - he went to 1 gen me and my other pad went to the other 2 - 1.2.3... press at same time ... nothing what am I doing wrong ...

:( I just want to be rid of this game lol - Much appreciated.

I also unlocked Sacrifizzle today. What I did was I set my verses lobby up as system link. Then I had myself as infected, my husband as bill, got all 3 gens up and running. Once it was time for the bridge I had my husband hit the button, drop down, and throw a pipe bomb. He stood near the fence, never touched the gen, and I incapped him as a tank, just by punching him. I'm not sure if that will help at all but that's how it unlocked for me. Good luck. :)

hey been trying all morning with one other booster, we can't get any of the achievements to pop except completed the campaign. not even 'kill bill' or 'barrel explode' will pop for us... we're doing versus friends only with split screen on both gamertags....does it have to be in system link guys?

Confirmed its fixed

Apparently, this ONLY works in a "local system link" game now, so you need two controllers.

It didn't unlock for me and my friend when playing online, and the "local server" trick (mashing the X button while loading the game) didn't seem to work anymore either.

However, "Sacrifizzle" is REALLY easy to get with two controllers, as there are no "AI Special Infected" like in "Left 4 Dead 2". ;)

I got it as well via the System Link method. Started the 3 generators, went to the bridge and as soon as the game spawned me as Tank ran into the room which houses the turbines as there is a dead end there so only the tank under my control could deliver the damage. Phew.

Thank goodness. Got it, now the only thing I want Valve to do, is admit that they treat console users as secondary citizens. At least admit and then work a bit harder to appease it. That's all really, they don't even have to work that hard...although, they're in bed with the PS3. Eh...never mind...I'm happy my achievement is here...and I can still enjoy Left 4 Dead without worrying about glitchy achievements.

lol, i'm having a horrendous time trying to get it with two controllers. the PC-controlled tanks are smashing my human character every time before i can get MY tank to it, even when i have him parked close to the bridge before my human jumps off.

i'm taking a break. :p

edit: just got it! took three months but i finally have the full 1500.

Edited by Bullhorse

I heard its very touchy to unlock and that you have to have your human partner try to restart the generator about halfway or so then stop them and crush them. It worked first try for me.

Ok, thanks. I'll give it another go tomorrow, I'm sure I'll manage it eventually.

Is very simple, once you've activated the switch in the top of the bridge, go down the stair and the bridge, now take the control of the tank and hurry up to kill the survivor

Thanks mate, That's what I've been doing but with no luck so far.

Complete Detail: I chose Versus and my own game, I chose system link lobby, I chose my account as an Infected, my 2nd controller as Zoey. I chose The Sacrifice and Part 3 The Docks. I activated all 3 generators and boarded the bridge normally, had tank self run to survivors and die each time with each generator. I had final tank wait in the middle of the road near the final generator. I had Zoey sit on the turret until the other tanks passed, then had zoey jump off and use a molotov to the clear path, I had zoey half start the generator and stop, then began to punch zoey to death, win.

This method works I did it myself GREAT JOB!