Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been trying to get the To The Victor achievement but can't seem to get 11 people together for this at all... if your interested in trying to get this.. send me a message on XBL with a head's up that it's for Reflex.. once I get a few people on my friends list that need it.. I'll try to schedule a time. I'll also keep track on here how many I have..

1. Iv ARK ANGEL vI

2. WebChimp UK

Just added myself to the list - definitely up for this, and should have plenty of time during the Christmas period to get it!

WebChimp UK

I've been trying to get the To The Victor achievement but can't seem to get 11 people together for this at all... if your interested in trying to get this.. send me a message on XBL with a head's up that it's for Reflex.. once I get a few people on my friends list that need it.. I'll try to schedule a time. I'll also keep track on here how many I have..

1. Iv ARK ANGEL vI

2. WebChimp UK

3. Korrupted Kloud

I work third shift so anytime before 9:30 pm i should be good with

I'm going to schedule a game on Trueachievements.com for this so hopefully I can get enough.

It will have to be when I'm actually at home though as my internet at work won't work for this achievement.

I'll schedule it for Tuesday Dec. 27th. at 11 PM eastern Time. If you can make that sign up over there...

http://www.trueachievements.com/GamingSession.aspx?gamingsessionid=153577

1. Iv ARK ANGEL vI

2. WebChimp UK

3. Korrupted Kloud

4. WARMOOTH

I work third shift so anytime before 9:30 pm i should be good with

I'm in, send me a message on XBL of when and where and I'll try to be there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm still interested and like I mentioned it can be done by less than 12 players but with aditional gold/48h trial accounts so total number of "players" will be 12, my friend did it that way:

In Tag minigame game counts total amount of players which played through lobby in whole match so after 1 round all players signs to their next accounts after next round to next and so on depends on player number and when game counts total of 12 whoever is going for chieevo sign back to main account and win 3 rounds straight to get it.

The more people we get the less additional accounts per player will be required. With 6 people everyonen eed 1 aditional account and another thing during switching to next account by everyone always 2 players need to be present at lobby otherwise game may broke it.

IMPORTANT

If you need 48h trials you can gat them from this site: http://xbox360.mh-frontier.jp/contents/48h_play/ just make some aditional XBL accounts, clear browser cache and cookies each time and you can have as many codes as you want and we can do this in 3 players.

Click red string under '2' then 'Xbox Live" tile. You need to be logged on xbox.com ealier. First code is for 48 Trial, next for Monster Hunter game.

Edited by igor5618

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...