GoD Online Pass?

Tankore

I can't answer your first question because I have no idea. As for the online pass -- I think you can get the achievement for playing an online match, but you can't get into the Community Creations section with the trial so you won't be able to get any of the other achievements.

How much is the game on GoD? It might be cheaper just to get a new copy somewhere else (I know it's more convenient not to have a disc, though), or a used copy and buy the online pass.

EDIT: Yeah, at the two places I just looked (Amazon and Best Buy), it costs the same as the GoD ($50). Honestly, I'd just grab a used copy and buy the pass separately if I were you.

Edited by acoustic can

Thanks for the information. I would buy a physical copy but my disc drive no longer works. Plus, its my brothers birthday soon and he wants it since most all of the other GoD games I have he doesn't play. If ever feel like getting the last few achievements i guess I will just buy the pass later.

EDIT: So I went ahead and bought it off of GoD and it turns out that this game does come with the online pass as part of the game. You don't have to make a separate purchase or get a code.

Edited by Tankore
new info