Wow Im Dissapointed....This makes Brave look like GAME OF THE YEAR

Does anyone else think this game turned out to be royal garbage. Just got it from gamefly and if I had popped a chiev early on it would probably be in the mail already. I have played some pretty crappy games to mash gamerscore but this has to be one of the worst. The controls are very broken and unresponsive and the yoda suggestions are annoying as hell. Im a big star wars fan and this game should just its name as it shouldnt be affiliated with the star wars franchise. Im honestly suprised noone has beaten me to the punch on venting about this game. LOL

:uzi:

I agree with you 100%. No one has gotten around to bash this game cause theyre busy trying to figure out how to get past it haha. There was an era where Star Wars games were the best, sadly they only lasted from the Super Nintendo to PC eras. Were just going to have to wait it out until Battlefront 3 or KOTOR 3...... if someone doesnt decide to pull them off 360 by then.

Agreed here the game is shit but i dont totally agree with aosiding, there has been plenty of decent star wars games like the jedi knight games and republic commando but i have played kotor on the first xbox and 1 word springs to mind "CRAP" but thats just my opinion.Roll on battlefront 3 hopefully its just as good as force unleashed

I wasnt trying to say all star wars games are bad....the jedi knight games and the super NES games back in the day were pretty sweet. I just had a need to bash this game lol :woop:

most star wars games were sweet but star wars:the clone wars:republic heroes blows just as much as lego star wars.I should have not got that first achievement otherwise the game would have been taken back :mad:

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...

You know it is bad when even my 7 yr old says it is a turd. I agree with the label of Star Wars being use to push absolute crap. I haven't even finished Force Unleashed a game which is equally unplayable because of sloppy controls and poor level design. It is a real shame because when Lucas Arts would release a game it usually was a seal of approval. Now it just makes me pause and wait for the markdown bin. Who knows maybe Lucas after completely hacking the original films to death will decide to revisit all the Star Wars digital titles and retool them to be playable.