Health Hazard... a view from MaRiO :)

I N64 I MaRiO

sorry bout title name....everytime i make a new thread i'm going to put mah gt in it ;)

but this game is hazardous to my health...i wanna get 1000 in it..but i dont think imma be able tooo..

this game has so many puzzles..and the physics hurt my head..everytime i go off a wallwalk i get dizzy and getta headache...does anyone else get nausiated from playing this game?

this is the only game i get dizzy from...and on account...its the only game i play, or know so far that you can do some weird wallwalk crazy shit :(

and i have to take a 15 min break between every 2-3 levels i play:eek:

oh, and if someone would be nice enough to tell me where the keycode on the level '"JEN"' is i'd be appreciative:)

sorry bout title name....everytime i make a new thread i'm going to put mah gt in it ;)

but this game is hazardous to my health...i wanna get 1000 in it..but i dont think imma be able tooo..

this game has so many puzzles..and the physics hurt my head..everytime i go off a wallwalk i get dizzy and getta headache...does anyone else get nausiated from playing this game?

this is the only game i get dizzy from...and on account...its the only game i play, or know so far that you can do some weird wallwalk crazy shit :(

and i have to take a 15 min break between every 2-3 levels i play:eek:

oh, and if someone would be nice enough to tell me where the keycode on the level '"JEN"' is i'd be appreciative:)

My wife had several similar issues, although not as severe, to those that you describe. I've never been affected before by a game but Prey was the very first one where I actually felt like I was walking up a wall and felt a tad queasy. I LOVED IT!! As far as wall walking goes I think Prey set the standard here. I think before this "grappling" in games like Quake and Unreal Tournament were as close as you could get to walking on walls.

As far as the key code goes it should be: 2432. There are only 22 levels in the game so just take your time and you'll eventually get through it. The story is well worth the suffering you'll endure. This game is a pure classic :woop:

• 2 months later...

All you really have to do with blackjack is get up to 60 credits then use the ol "Save and Load" tecnique to get to 250.

I just finished the 11th level and just about went crazy, all those pipes and all those gravity switches...I would be glad I would never have to do it again, but I am going to beat it on cherokee....

This is one of those games I can't have a marathon session with, I don't know why, I just get tired of it after about 3-4 levels, I think it'll be somewhat easier on the second playthrough, because i'll know everything to do.