Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i think it is very much like gun, achievements look harder though, they look good but i can see me not being able to do some and it pissing me right off, Uk release is supposed to be 1st of june so only bout 1 month to wait, i think it will be cool online different to normal games i just wanna know what the secret achievements are!!!!

http://card.mygamercard.net/marble/Ruthless+Potato.png

100% Complete

Retail

King kong ~ Oblivion ~ Viva Pinata ~ FIFA RTFWC ~ Fuzion Frenzy 2 ~ TMNT

~ NBA STREET Home Court ~ Fight Night Round 3

Arcade

Uno ~ Dig Dug

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i like the way they have the achievements setup. looks like you could play the game straight through and not get a single achievement. so, to get them, you actually do have to go above and beyond to earn them.

i HATE secret achievements, though - they're so pointless. be our luck, the secret achievements are probably level completion achievements.

[secret Achievement - 20 points]

Long Distance - A distance of 10 miles covered.

* you will get this achievement eventually just playing through story mode. i unlocked it on episode V.

[secret Achievement - 60 points]

Story Mode finished - Story mode finished.

* you will get this achievement when you complete story mode on easy or medium difficulty. (i don't know if hard difficulty has it's own achievement or not.)

[secret Achievement - 20 points]

Duel Challenge finished - Duel Challenge finished.

* after you complete story mode and unlock all 9 duels, simply complete them to unlock the achievement.

[secret Achievement - 25 points]

Young god - 6 bullets dodged in duels.

* in duel challenge mode, this is easiest done with "city scum." simply dodge 6 bullets and win the duel. to successfully dodge, lean in the opposite direction the enemy leans when you hear the BANG of his gun.

[secret Achievement - 50 points]

Killing Machine - Get 20 kills in multiplayer without dying.

* self explanatory.

[secret Achievement - 25 points]

Fireworker - 10 dynamites shot mid-air.

* near the end of episode III, at clyde's saloon, use concentration mode to shoot 10 sticks of dynamite being thrown at you.

one thing to note playing episode XV. to get the achievement for that level, you have to shoot 10 enemies in the head with the bow and arrow. on easy and medium, i only came across 7 to 8 enemies, so i didn't get the achievement. i don't know if it's true, but i've been told there is a total of 11 enemies on that level - 8 outside, 3 inside - and it's the same number no matter what difficulty you play on.

on episode XIV, to get the achievement, you have to shoot ten enemies in the head with the sniper rifle - i couldn't find it, at first. when you begin the level, directly behind you on the wall is a cannon. on the opposite end of the level, there is a ladder you can climb up to get on the wall. make your way around to the cannon and one of the enemies there has the sniper rifle. while you're up there, in case you're stuck on that level and don't know what you're suppose to do to advance, fire the cannon at the center building's front doors.

^^^

one thing to note playing episode XV. to get the achievement for that level, you have to shoot 10 enemies in the head with the bow and arrow. on easy and medium, i only came across 7 to 8 enemies, so i didn't get the achievement. i don't know if it's true, but i've been told there is a total of 11 enemies on that level - 8 outside, 3 inside - and it's the same number no matter what difficulty you play on.

I'm having a huge problem with this Achievement. I've tried Killing all the guys I can before the timer runs out than kick over the water, and kill the one guy that comes out the front doors of the house, I can only find 8 guys, not including Juarez. Can anyone give out any more pointers for me?

Nevermind I got it, There are exactly 11 guys to kill, 8 outside and 3 inside. I got to 5 before knocking over the Water Tower and 1 comes out of front of the house and 2 come out the back door for a total of 8 guys outside.

If you are having the same trouble I did, make sure you get right up on them to be sure you have the Head Shot.

Any idea how to get the Demolition acheivement? Says I need to play as gunslinger and kill with dynamite. What does the "X" mean?

I played a game and I only have 2 sticks as the gunslinger.....I threw both and killed 2 people with them. Why didn't I get it?

i've also played through the extra missions and didn't get the achievement. question - when you played the extra missions, did you save after beating one and finish another later? that's what i did. i've heard, and i haven't tested it, so i don't know if it's true or not, that in order to unlock the achievement, you have to play all 3 extra missions in the same sittings. so, no saving and going back later.

i've also played through the extra missions and didn't get the achievement. question - when you played the extra missions, did you save after beating one and finish another later? that's what i did. i've heard, and i haven't tested it, so i don't know if it's true or not, that in order to unlock the achievement, you have to play all 3 extra missions in the same sittings. so, no saving and going back later.

You have to play through all missions in one sitting

Hi,

i've played them on the same setting but sometime i save, turn off my x360 and finish another later ,but always on the same setting.

Does anyone have complete level 10 with no damage achievement yet? how do u kill the bird circling you without gettin hit?

Tried it a few times cant do it, also i have been hurt but not saved it but at all my saves i havent been hurt will i still get achievement?

You can't kill the birds. You have to avoid them. If you get hurt just jump off the cliff and start at the last checkpoint. You still get the achievement this way.

Guys I just played though on Very hard and didn't get the achievement. If this happens to anyone else make sure you start a new game and play the very beginning on the Gatling gun. You will get it after that.

I was so pissed till I remembered that part.