A tip for boosting ranked matches..

Hey guys, just did a little testing with Gilganomics for optimising round times.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, I'm aware a quick method is posted in the roadmap, this is merely a more specific version which should save you even more time.

Anyone that's looking to boost ranked matches quickly and already have a boosting partner, if you want quick matches, use Carl vs Hakumen. Carl has the lowest hp (9500) and Hakumen's 6C (fwd + b) seems to have the best combination of speed + power.

Upon starting the round, Carl uses Barrier Burst immediately while Hakumen moves forward right next to Carl and does 6C 3 times. Move toward again and repeat 6C 2 more times to kill Carl. We didn't get this perfect but we were getting sub 5 second round times, and I'm sure it can go quicker.

If you're quick enough at exiting the match and rematching up again (providing no one else fishes you out while you're waiting for your partner) you should be looking at just under a minute per complete match rotation. Obviously it'll help even more if you live relatively close to each other to minimise the synchronisation time.

Method in the achievement guide is brilliant but I found this to be a little faster. You'll be getting less than 5 or 4 seconds per round if you use Carl and barrier burst immediately.

I know this sounds like a desperate method, but I'm just trying to help and its easy to pull off.

Good luck :)