Good 1k strategy i have found using this forum. For Jericho beginners. *Spoilers*

Basically this game took me about 5 hours to get all 1k in. Here's what i did. NOTE: Make sure you read this entire post before you start.

Get the three cheats that are basically free. Follow the instructions in the guide for the game here at x360a.org at the bottom to get them. Turn them all on and play through the game on hard.

To change to hard: Once you are able to pause in game go to game options and change the difficulty to hard. There ya go. Now play through the game.

On the levels Rivers of Blood, Imperium, Decadence, Morituri te salutant, Skin, Flesh, Blood. DO NOT DIE. Any other levels it doesnt matter if you die. With the cheats on this should not be a problem. On the chapter achievements that say to play on easy or normal dont worry you will get them after each chapter even if you are on hard. It stacks.

Now as you play through stick with Black as much as possible. I mean EVERYTIME you can be her stay with her. Now with the infinite ammo/dominator damage cheats on it makes it easy to kill anything in the game. Even bosses. With her you can get each and every one of the "kill" achievements. Try to Ghost Bullet (Black's RB) when you have an opportunity to kill multiple enemies with headshots. Getting headshots with her Ghost Bullet counts towards both the Ghost Bullet and Head Pop achievements. (Well as long as their head can explode.)

If there is only one enemy just use your left trigger and make sure you hit them. There are several enemies that will blow into chunks when hit directly with her left trigger. This will work you towards your Dissintergrated achievement. I mainly used the left trigger for everything all the way through the game. It kills quickly.

Now when you get to the level where you have to fight Vicus. (He's a REALLY obese fat naked guy.) You will know its the right fight when he is suspended up in the air on a pulley like system. Before you start unloading on Vicus run around a bit to have the guy in the middle destroy the majority of the concrete barrier. Now kill Vicus and the guy in the middle like normal. Now before you push him into the middle with Black go up underneath him and start meleeing him. Keep doing it. If you havent had many melee kills then it can take a bit but just keep it up. Took me about 15 mins to get all 250 kills. I used Black as she seems to have the fastest melee. I think only when he shakes violently does it count as a "kill" against him. After you get it done use Black to push him into the middle and you are done.

Okay. Now you have a choice here. You can do this part on hard or wait til you beat the game and come back to do it on easy. I did the later just cuz. Either way on the level Flesh go to the end where the boss is and (again as Black) destroy the first set of corpses on the levers. Now the guy up top will spin around and now you should unload on him with Black's Left Trigger. I killed him in 1 go on easy not sure if its the same on hard. If not just kill the guy up top. This will make 3 small guys spawn until you kill the witch in the middle.

Now dont touch the corpses on the levers. We are going to exploit the constant spawning to finish off the "kill" achievements. Go to the left or the right of the spawn point. I chose the right just so you know. Now you are going to alternate between Ghost bullet and Black's Left Trigger. The reason is the Ghost Bullet takes a bit to charge and youll be fending off a group while waiting for it. So as an example ill show you what i did. Wait for a group of three to spawn.

First group: Ghost Bullet-- Make sure you guide it through as many of their heads as possible. Generally you will get them all but on occasion its impossible. If you do miss them take aim and use your left trigger.

Second Group: Now your Ghost Bullet is down so just take aim and left trigger where they spawn. Only the enemies that literally blow to pieces count towards the achievement. But just kill them as fast as possible. Your Ghost bullet should be back and ready for the next group.

Rinse and Repeat til you get the achievements. One thing though. If you happen to get your Ghost Bullet and Head Pop achievements before your dissintegrating achiement. (Like I did) Go back out in front and back up a bit. Now scope once and just Left trigger as they spawn This way you can get more explosions then from the side.

If you decided to do this while you were playing through the game then just finish on hard and you should get all 1k before you even fight the final boss. If you went back to The Flesh on easy then you are already done.

Anyway that is it. Thanks to all who discovered the great strategies that were used in this walkthrough. Couldnt have done it without you. Peace.

Edited by Never Final

useing cheats is gay, stop being pussys and play the game properly

This is an achievement forum... not everyone cares about playing a game without cheats.

Thanks for the guide KalscensioN. I got my 1000/1000 today :) (and thanks of course to all the contributors of tips that KalscensioN compiled)

Edited by Requinox

• 3 weeks later...
harder then with cheats :p

Dont try to be a smart ass, just answer the question.

It isnt that hard without cheat's, it probably depends on your skill with an FPS. Someone who's moderately skilled should be able to 1000k it easy.

Nice guide man, did it my own way and was quite similair to this, took me about 7 hours though :p without cheats

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Out of curiosity is it possible to get the headshot and/or ghost bullet achievement on vicus' dead body in addition to the melee ones? I know it will take a while but I am watching a movie and have lined his head up and am just pressing rb as i watch the film and wanna know if it would work?

NVM, It does work because I just got the 1oo ghost bullet achievement

Edited by HAK Devil

This was helpful, though I disagree with your recommendation to try and get the "...without being incapacitated" achievements on the first try, especially with the assorted quicktime events.

I say, if you get em without trying, great, but if you don't, the don't stress over it, because you can easily replay a mission at any time.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...