The Bitching Thread

ShaolinShadow

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you bitch about a game you've never played? How pathetic.

How can you trade achievements when the game is not out yet, This is a bitching thread does'nt mean you have to be able to play it to bitch about why certain characters were not added or exclusives were not added, As one of the poster said why is shao khan not in the game, Why is the ps3 getting a exclusive character, If you got nothing to add go moan and groan else where

How can you trade achievements when the game is not out yet, This is a bitching thread does'nt mean you have to be able to play it to bitch about why certain characters were not added or exclusives were not added, As one of the poster said why is shao khan not in the game, Why is the ps3 getting a exclusive character, If you got nothing to add go moan and groan else where

Honestly, this thread shouldn't even exist yet. you couldn't wait 1 more week to create this. and if anyone should bitch, it should be about cheating and other glitches and exploits not about characters and such....and no i have nothing to bitch about as im greatful that we get the game on xbox in the first place. maybe a mod should :locked this until next week.

All I gotta say is I am not happy people got their hands on the game early. It's not cool that the rest of us non-assholes can wait patiently but they can't.

I know a few people who have it already, I had asked to be left in the dark this is one game I am looking foward to, Hopefully it will be a great turn out like SSFIV

This is a bitching thread does'nt mean you have to be able to play it to bitch about why certain characters were not added or exclusives were not added

....You asked why ezio couldent be in it, well 1 - hes not an exclusive character, and 2 - hes not a mortal kombat character, nuff said. I hope we don't get any exclusive characters that haven't been in a mortal kombat game before.

Stupid bitch ass australian law ass banned mk wtf ass its all stupid kids fault why are they buying violent games anyway...ass

its not so much the kids, It's the parents that are the idiots I walked into my gamestop I remember on a midnight launch now this looked like he was 10 or 11 so who was waiting with him to get the game his father, How do I know its for the kid well because me and my friend started up a conversation and the father goes oh its not for me its for my son.......

Ment to put achievement trading thread

Difference is, trading requires setting things up in advance. Bitching requires concrete knowledge, and the fact of the matter is, in regards to your complaint, we just don't know yet; not that we 100% not getting anything at all. Until we know 100% we aren't getting something, or what exactly we're getting if we are, you can't really bitch about it.

And there aren't any characters you can really bitch about their exclusion either. Right know we know the bosses aren't playable, but do we know they will always be that way? And the game is supposed to take place MK1-3, so how can characters after then be included out of the gate? And obviously there are going to be more DLC than just Kenshi and the Lady in Red, as those are the first batch. Meaning there will be a second, and possibly even more.

Okay.... there is only one group of people who can bitch: Aussies and anyone else living in a country where the game is banned and they can't play it. Outside of them though, it's premature to be complaining right now.

Difference is, trading requires setting things up in advance. Bitching requires concrete knowledge, and the fact of the matter is, in regards to your complaint, we just don't know yet; not that we 100% not getting anything at all. Until we know 100% we aren't getting something, or what exactly we're getting if we are, you can't really bitch about it.

And there aren't any characters you can really bitch about their exclusion either. Right know we know the bosses aren't playable, but do we know they will always be that way? And the game is supposed to take place MK1-3, so how can characters after then be included out of the gate? And obviously there are going to be more DLC than just Kenshi and the Lady in Red, as those are the first batch. Meaning there will be a second, and possibly even more.

Okay.... there is only one group of people who can bitch: Aussies and anyone else living in a country where the game is banned and they can't play it. Outside of them though, it's premature to be complaining right now.

Quan Chi is not in 1,2 or 3 and yet he's in it. Edit: Also Kenshi

Edited by KillerChris8814

According to my friend only americans get the kollectors edition for the xbox 360 because it's region coded. Now I'm disappointed because I cannot get the kollectors edition, but on the bright side at least I still can get the normal edition, unlike Australia which is banned from it.

True that. As an Aussie, I can't even go to the store and pick it up. Luckily, i've got a buddy living in London that's gonna send me a copy.

According to my friend only americans get the kollectors edition for the xbox 360 because it's region coded. Now I'm disappointed because I cannot get the kollectors edition, but on the bright side at least I still can get the normal edition, unlike Australia which is banned from it.

What about the Tournament Edition?

My one complaint as of right now is why does the PS3 get an exclusive character and not the 360, It be pretty cool to see marcus from gears of war or Enzio from assassins creed, There were a few others I had in mind

We don't know that the 360 isn't getting an exclusive, we just know that there hasn't been any disclosure regarding one.