• Sub Machine Guns
    • Light Machine Guns
    • Shotguns
    • Sniper Rifles

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy using all of the classes. My best class is probably light machine gun...I own with the RPD. I also like the assault rifles alot.

That's kind of funny because my weakest class is my LMG. Every time I go to upgrade them again (after Prestige) I grumble because I seriously suck with these weapons.

As far as my strongest class, I'd have to say that overall it is probably the Assault Rifle class because it provides a sort of mid-range gameplay that works well in most situations. I love the SMG class but it is only really effective on certain maps.

LoL I still use the M16

Best weapon in the game in my opinion. Great accuracy, some of the highest stopping power when taking into consideration accuracy (other guns have higher stopping power but the accuracy is much much lower), and it also has a nice rate of fire. With Stopping Power or Double Tap this weapon is incredibly effective. I have a class all fitted out with my M16 that I call my "Backup Plan". This is the class I'll switch to mid match if the class I'm leveling up really just isn't working out.

only person to have voted Sniper(at the time of this posting :p) :s

Surprised me considering the amount of times I've been sniped :

Well apart from my hits not registering for whatever reason I love snipers and always take a sniper with me usually the M40A3

I also have problems with sniper shots not registering. I would use them alot more if this problem didn't occur.