Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I was on yesterday and couldn't get into a game, I take no one plays this anymore?

you might get a game if you persevere say on a saturday night, but its that laggy and horrible online your better off organising a boosting party

single player is ok tho, extremely short and easy but thats the point of playing it

looking for three other people to boost all online achievements i am in EST and message me on xboxlive if you are interested once we get a group of four we can hopefully knock out all the achievements in a day or two

my gamertag is: CrazyCanadian77

myself and a pal have most of the ranked cheevs left to do between us, send me a message and we can help. Dont worry if i have one cheev left we will help u till we are all done :-)

add yourself to the list below if you want to boost the online for this game-RANKED 4 player matches only

1.Marketman316

2.mrtx89

if you have already been on my friends list to do it and couldnt be bothered last time to either be online at the agreed time or ignored all messages then dont bother putting your name down!!

again its the small minority who spoil it for everyone else

we will alternate wins until all 4 players have what they need

• 2 weeks later...

Just need one other person to boost the following 1-on-1 achievements.

• Spec Warrior (Kill 3 people in a row. (Multiplayer))
  • Keep Your Friends Close ... (Perform a kill move on a friend. (Multiplayer))
  • Decorated Veteran (Play 50 games online. (Multiplayer))
  • Special Warfare Group ONE (Be on the winning team for 10 Team Deathmatch games. (Multiplayer))
  • One Man Army (Kill 200 enemies. (Multiplayer))

Send me a text message over XBL...

Edited by CuppaChoc

I am setting up a session for 9/24/11 at 12:00 EST for:

- Fresh off the Boat

- POTUS

- SEAL Team Six

- Smack the Rogue

- THREATCON

If you are on trueachievements.com (TA), the session is there for you to sign up. If you are not on TA, just shoot me a message over XBL and I will send you an invite before we start

* so you know, no killing will be involved in this session...1 v 1 sessions can be set up for the killing

THANKS