Is it true?

bambamfn

This is what started it.....

TGL: So far you’ve worked on two games, The Getaway and Bully, would you be open to composing for other games in the future?

Shawn Lee: “Yes. It looks like I will be doing the soundtrack for Bully 2 in the not so distant future….”

That's taken from HERE. I do hope that it's true. Bully: Scholarship Edition is still one of my favourite Xbox 360 games.

It's a very weird situation. Everyone I've spoken to who has played Bully, absolutely loved it.. but not that many people played it.

It's without doubt my favourite open world soft-RPG. It is far better that GTA, as the story line is infinitely more accessible. As a a result, I found myself caring far more about everything as I could relate. Drug dealers, pimps and gang life are something I don't give a shit about. I've always found it hard to understand why people love GTA so much - running over pedestrians can only be fun for a certain amount of time.

Bully was never a grind for me - every new mission was fantastically different from the last (in fact, it was my first ever 1000G).

If this game does get made, I just hope it is advertised and PR'd properly. It deserves to do well, in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sounds good, ive gone back to the first one, i never did complete it.

I doubt it would be out for ages tho. The multiplayer idea sounds good, Maybe Co-op aswell. I never understand why people complain how multiplayer ruins the game when they are not forced to play the multiplayer at all, it has nothing to do with the single player. And rockstar are pretty good at adding multiplayer and making it as good as the single player without taking too much attention away from the single player, but making the Multiplayer entertaining and not just somthing you play for 3 matches then never go back to.

A new school, character, and area would be good, Maybe even creating your own character...

Maybe a sequel (or prequel? ;)) would redeem Bully in my eyes. I dunno, the first one just didn't do it for me. I mean, it was fun and everything, but I just couldn't get into it like I do with most of Rockstar's games.

I'd have to agree with making an entirely new storyline, setting, and characters...especially since I really wasn't dazzled by the original. Give us something good, Rockstar! :)