DLC is already in the game

jack2059

To add to the reasons this game has been annoying (Dc all the time/always online)

While playing a private game on doritos crash course 2, the 5th track in the map cycle keeps coming up as one of the "Coming Soon" DLC tracks, which has not yet been released.

We also had it come up with both of the coming soon tracks for the snow section. So we had 6 tracks despite it being a 5 track cycle.

Edited by jack2059
Nice and detailed, try and understand

Please make full sentences. I have no idea what you are complaining about.

I like how people feel like they have the right to complain about something that they got for free.

I like how people feel they have the right to complain about other people complaining lol

I like how people feel they have the right to complain about other people complaining lol

They do if they see the person complaining in a non-coherent manner. If you want people to take your complaint/opinion seriously, it helps to state it in a manner that can be deciphered without the aid of a Scooby Doo decoder ring.

I can complain about whatever i want for starters. Xmas presents are free but i bet you still complain to someone about certain ones.

When the DLC comes out for a price, despite already being in the game, EVERYONE will complain. Doesnt matter if the game is free.

I find it annoying, but im not complaining. I love the game.

If you cant understand that first post, something is wrong with you. It might not be typed in perfect essay ready english. But its pretty clear what im saying.

Playing in a private MP room, the coming soon tracks are playable as the 5th/6th tracks in the set 5 track cycle.

I can complain about whatever i want for starters. Xmas presents are free but i bet you still complain to someone about certain ones.

When the DLC comes out for a price, despite already being in the game, EVERYONE will complain. Doesnt matter if the game is free.

I find it annoying, but im not complaining. I love the game.

If you cant understand that first post, something is wrong with you. It might not be typed in perfect essay ready english. But its pretty clear what im saying.

Playing in a private MP room, the coming soon tracks are playable as the 5th/6th tracks in the set 5 track cycle.

I dont think anyone in their right mind would complain about a Christmas present. unless it's a snobby/spoiled little asshole. most people dont do it.

Xmas presents are free but i bet you still complain to someone about certain ones.

First off, welcome to 2013, where it's harder to find a game that doesn't have Day 1 DLC, than a game that does.

Next, the above quote pretty much guarantees to me that you are under the age of 15. Yes, although you are receiving Christmas presents for free, somebody you know still went out and paid for it. They're presents, but that doesn't make them free. And yes, you can have complaints about a bad game if it was given to you as a present, as the developer was paid directly, for the end-consumer to enjoy it. These are completely different scenarios.

You can say that the game is bad, if there is something you think makes it bad. But you can't get pissed that a free game will have DLC, when the first one already had it. It was basically a given.

You know guys, the reason the topic creator is mad is the fact that the game has the DLC already in the game and it was yanked out so we can potentially pay for it.

The COMING SOON stages and Hong Kong (which is referenced in loading screens, on the globe in the back, and had achievements that disappeared) are in the game.

It's not the same as Crash Course 1, as the DLC came 3 years after the original game and was not originally in the game or anything.

HOWEVER, since the game itself was free, nobody can really complain about the DLC since, well, you got a quality game for free. Paying for some stages is just a way of giving appreciation for the free game and to help ensure more free games come along, and hopefully more Doritos Crash Course games.

It's not like the microtransactions, which is paying for readily available content just because you're lazy.

A free game with on-'disc' DLC is significantly less horrifying than a retail/paid XBLA game since you obviously didn't pay for the content in the first place.

Wouldn't it make more sense to not comment on the post than to bitch about the

Post just saying

To be fair this whole thread is pointless bitching, and your comment was just as pointless as the other guys.

Anyone who complains about receiving a Christmas present is a complete and utter dickhead.

• 3 weeks later...
Didn't they get rid of some maps before release? I guess that'd be the DLC. Hopefully it doesn't cost too much either. I'd be fine with the 160 Microsoft Points like Crash Course 1.

For 160MSP I'd buy the DLC for CC2 on day one. If they price it 400MSP... well, I don't know.