The Forgotten Chapters out now

littlejay

• 4 weeks later...

I dont think any of use should buy this, They can make new content but yet that cant fix the avatar award glitch. That's just a slap in the face to me. I'm just saying.:uzi:nevermind from what i just read they did fix it. SRY but its about damn time. Now if only they can fix the ghostbusters s*it.....

Edited by the Sgt Sw

• 1 month later...

It is finally fixed? About fraggin' time!! Been what, a year? I thought one of the great abilities that MS and everyone else has claimed about having with Xbox Live (and PSN, etc) is that you could upload patches, more like PC. Seems to take a WHOLE lot more time and trouble...

Is anyone else having problems getting xbox360a to show these new achievements as completed? I have selected them many times, but they will never show more than the original 12 as completed. Something wrong with that page? I've updated other games today, and they have worked...

OK... I have tried different browsers, deleting the achievements entirely, removing game, etc., etc. Even when I re-add the game and click the "All" button, it only gives me the 12 achievements, not the full 15...

Anyone got an idea here? I've never had a problem like this on this site before... kinda irritating.

• 1 month later...