Horrible Respawns

DethGrenade81

Anybody else getting frustrated at the terrible respawns in multiplayer? I constantly respawn right where I just got killed only to be killed again and again by the same guy. I have also started out matches right next to someone on another team. I have been stealth killed right at the start and I have also been able to return the favor a few times. I have never played a shooter with respawns that were this bad or commonly occurring.

Anybody else getting frustrated at the terrible respawns in multiplayer? I constantly respawn right where I just got killed only to be killed again and again by the same guy. I have also started out matches right next to someone on another team. I have been stealth killed right at the start and I have also been able to return the favor a few times. I have never played a shooter with respawns that were this bad or commonly occurring.

what about MW2??

dont get me wrong i've like that game too but it also has some terrible respawns

anyway, for the moment i havent experienced that kind of respawns :p

I haven't played MW2. Also it doesn't happen in every match, but it happens a little too frequently.

EDIT: I just had a thought that maybe it's the game type I'm playing. I play mostly Species TDM and there is always a lot going on. It's not something that is gonna make me quite playing it just gets annoying when you get screwed.

Edited by DethGrenade81

I've only had one bad respawn, a predator disk missed an alien and hit me as I respawned, but that was just funny. However I don't think the game has worse respawns than any other online game. You must remember if all players are spread out on the map then it can be awkward for the game to place you safely and somtimes you spawn poorly and just have to deal with it. If it's happened as many times as you say then your just unlucky, nothing wrong with the game.