HUT issues (a warning)

taylorxxx

hello, gentlemen!

i am posting this to give everyone a fair warning that there are some issues with HUT that you may or may not have to deal with. i lost about 3k pucks today and numerous players. plus, all my HUT game were losses when, in fact, i had won and i received zero pucks for my time. others are having issues with buying players in the auction and losing the pucks, but not getting the player.

so be warned! i have read numerous complaints and i'm currently talking to EA on the phone. they are aware of it and "working on it". hahahaha, right!

didn't want it to happen to anyone else, so hopefully this helps.

hello, gentlemen!

i am posting this to give everyone a fair warning that there are some issues with HUT that you may or may not have to deal with. i lost about 3k pucks today and numerous players. plus, all my HUT game were losses when, in fact, i had won and i received zero pucks for my time. others are having issues with buying players in the auction and losing the pucks, but not getting the player.

so be warned! i have read numerous complaints and i'm currently talking to EA on the phone. they are aware of it and "working on it". hahahaha, right!

didn't want it to happen to anyone else, so hopefully this helps.

I didn't lose any players yet but I lost a good amount of pucks