Guitar Hero: Aerosmith Announced and Free Track Download

When I said bands we have never heard of, I am talking about the overseas band that they expect us to pay 200 mp for one song. If they are going to do more songs like that, they shouldn't charge 200 mp for one song for them.

So one band you've never heard of and 1 emo band makes you sick of them forever? ohh well I liked the german song, it was tight and made me laugh and curious about what he's saying.. but it was fun to play which is the most important thing. Not paying 60 bucks for this thing though, that's just ridiculous!!

So one band you've never heard of and 1 emo band makes you sick of them forever? ohh well I liked the german song, it was tight and made me laugh and curious about what he's saying.. but it was fun to play which is the most important thing. Not paying 60 bucks for this thing though, that's just ridiculous!!

Um...I am pretty sure that there is three overseas bands for DLC (not to mention three from GH2). It's not that I don't think the songs are good, I just think its stupid to charge 200 MP for overseas bands where as I can get songs from bands I know for 160 MP on Rock Band (hell, 5 of them were 80 MP that were pretty good).

Look what I am trying to say is that instead of releasing a new game and one expansion pack every year, Activision should do like rock band does. Three new songs every week at reasonable prices. Look at how well Rock Band is doing because of their weekly DLC. And yet Activision and Neversoft respond by giving us a few overpriced DLC, a $60 expansion and the next game :eek:(which will more then likely be rushed).

Too bad the free song is only available for such a short time, I am out of town and will be unable to download it and Dream On is a song I'd love to play.

As far as the game goes I think it's an interesting concept. Whether I buy it or not will come down to the variety and quality of the songs they were inspired by and the price.

• 2 weeks later...
I like Aerosmith, but not enough to pay $60 (and yes, I checked on gamestop.com, and it is, right now, $59.99) for an expansion. Knowing all the crappy songs Activision choose for Rock the 80's, I am thinking that all the non-Aerosmith songs are probably going to be crap. I'll rent this game, but unless it goes down $29.99, I am not buying this. Sadly, there will probably be a million people who see a new Guitar Hero game is coming out and rush out to get it the first day.

On a side note to Activion: Instead of giving us a expansion pack, how about focusing on giving us some REALLY GOOD DLC at AFFORDABLE price. In other words, no more bands we never heard of and no more emo.

haha yeah same here... at least make a 80s 90s edition not just for one freaking band...

Ok band, Good idea, but thats the way guitar hero is i guess. The first one wasn't the greatest game ever by a long shot. But from that came two great games so maybe they will work it out. Possibly a thing with 5 classic or new bands and they go from start to finish or whatever. Then maybe they have a rock off or something you know. Emagine Zepplin vs. Iron maiden or Avenged seven fold vs. Slipknot. Truth is the only way they are going to make everyone happy is if they allowed people to put the songs they wanted out there. At least they are getting better over time. Dream on is free though so who can honestly complain right.

Or let me guess free is for noobs :-(

Nope free is good

I don't particularly like Aerosmith. I don't dislike them, But come on. I don't think they should do a "x band" hero game. That idea kinda sucks.

Can't help but think they're trying to money grab. Meh. Doubt i'll buy this