X360A Mafia - Game 2 - Day Three

Korix

Here we are: the sequel.

Here's the first game for rules and familiarization with play.

This signups here will last the rest of this week. I will be in San Diego from today through Sunday for ComicCon so I won't try to run this game from there. Although I'm staying only 5 miles from the convention center this time, I like being able to check in, answering questions and giving updates, so this game won't start until Monday.

This game will have many more players and more special roles - more people will die every day, and the mafia will have a helper(s) this time too.

If you have a mod friend that you want to come and update my post with the names, go ahead. I'll edit this first post with the rules and roles when I get back, but something to look forward to is that this game may have a theme to it, something different from mafia and villagers.

--EVERYDAY PARTICIPATION IS A REQUIREMENT--

The last game ended prematurely because of two people being inactive, so I will actually be picky when it comes to players.

Signup is closed, as this seems to be all that want to play. Game setup is as such:

-Instead of mafia in a village, we will have a present day urban setting with two mafia families - the Corleones and the Sopranos - as well as the other tenants in the complex, comprised of the remaining players. There is also a lone assassin. He/She will pose as a normal tenant along with the mafia, but will make a kill every night alongside their vote.

-The two families are at war with each other and know who each other are, but they cannot target each other for kills. They must swing the tenant vote their way.

-Win Conditions--Mafias--Both families must try to be the last ones standing, killing both the other family and the tenants.

Tenants--The tenants must figure out who the mafia are and kill them for the safety of their families.

Assassin--The assassin is on his own, and wins only if he/she is the last one standing.

-Whereas all members of the three teams win if theirs is the last to survive, even if they themselves die, the assassin must be the last one, and will receive greater esteem on the throne by themself.

-The tenants will still have three special roles. The Detective will be able to investigate one person every night and learn their role. The Vigilante can kill one person each day if they choose. The Sentinel can prevent a kill every day.

-The assassin will turn up as a regular tenant if investigated by the detective for balance reasons.

-Each family has three members in the complex and get one kill each night.

The game will start when you receive your PMs, but the first day phase will not end until Thursday at 6PM PST/9PM EST. This is 2AM Friday for some of you Europeans but I need to be home to write up results.

Each mafia will have an additional two hours to finalize their decisions in their gmail accounts.

Votes will be cast like this:

!Vote

#Retract

You may do this as many times as you like, unless you're Bond. Bond, I will be at your house tomorrow morning to remove your '3' key.

EDITED POSTS CONTAINING A VOTE AND/OR A RETRACTION WILL NOT COUNT AND WILL INSTEAD CONSTITUTE A PENALTY VOTE AGAINST YOURSELF. THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING.

One of the important aspects of the game is for everyone to show their thought process here in the thread. Editing posts with votes causes problems and I want this to be smooth. If you screw up the format, just leave it. I'll still understand it. It would also be smart to leave general chatter outside of said posts so you don't feel that you just have to go fix that spelling mistake.

Note about Wreckon - Yes, he's a mod, but he wants a fair mafia game too and won't do anything more than you can. You all signed up after he did so I'll assume you all agree.

Have at it you guys.

1. Wreckon - tenant, killed by Corleone family

2. Da Cru - Soprano, killed by assassin

3. Pez - tenant, killed by Corleone family

4. Bond - tenant, killed by tenants

5. DJ Bruce - tenant, disqualified for participation

6. AlexUplinked

7. MajinFro - tenant, killed by tenant vote

8. Daywalker - Corleone, killed by vigilante

9. MasonW94 - tenant special, killed by Soprano family

10. Krueger - tenant, killed by assassin

11. Blind - tenant special, killed by Soprano family, also targeted by Corleones

12. Sanction

13. Fighter's Pledge - tenant, killed by Soprano family

14. GameFreak47

15. Ruptured Rapture - Soprano, killed by tenant vote

16. narcolepticshee - assassin, killed by Corleone family

17. Sajaa - tenant special, killed by Soprano family

18. BBall - Corleone, killed by tenants

19. Marx0r - tenant, killed by Soprano family, vigilante, assassin

20. Apple - tenant, killed by assassin

21. Jackanape - tenant, killed by tenant vote

22. InsidiouSin

23. Kiwi - tenant, killed by vigilante