Liked the move but how is the game?

JimCant

• 3 weeks later...
I loved the movie...it was sweet and the graphics were amazing.

Am I going to be disappointed if I get this game? Or is it a good developed game with great graphics?

i also loved the movie. so i just decided to give the game a try. and i was/am actually in to it. played it about a year ago and liked it. it has good graphics and a decent story line. something like the movie. the controls and character movements are really smooth and easy to control. also the multiplayer isnt that bad either, its kinda dead now a days. but ive managed to still find games till this day. i just started a new play through on this game last night. if anything check out youtube videos of the game play.

hope this opinioned helped you out.

• 3 months later...

I love the Tron: Legacy, and I'm an old school Tron fan in general. The strongest parts of the game are the neon glow look and the back story to support the movie. I found boss battles a bit annoying but I muddled through it to keep the story going. Since all fights have a way to replenish health there is almost no reason to die (at least on Easy and Normal). The music fits well, too. I wish the had proper single-player Light Cycle battles but their use in the story is good enough. If you are not a big Tron fan I would say rent it. The GameStops near me in CT are selling the Special Edition (the one with the Light Cycle figure) for $30. That's the way I recommend getting it.